Author Topic: "The Person Below Me" Game  (Read 1061678 times)

Offline starboardlight

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
    • nipith.com
Re: "The Person Below Me" Game
« Reply #1670 on: July 16, 2006, 07:40:14 pm »
Nipith:
Just read on another thread about your holidays. You'll be leaving the exact day when I'll be back, so I want to wish you a good time now: Have a wonderful and exciting trip! Enjoy every minute of it, stay safe and report us when you'll be back.

thank you so much. I definitely will have a great time. I must have missed your post, but where will you be? and when are you leaving?

The person below me is a touch-typer.  (If that's the term for speedily typing by feel, using home row etc.)

If I understand you correctly, I am a "touch-typer". I actually had to take typing, my freshman year in highschool, so I learned to type the "proper" way, using "asdfjkl;" as home keys and all that.

the person below me would has dreams of diving the great reef in Australia one day.
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

Offline Katie77

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Love is a force of Nature
« Reply #1671 on: July 17, 2006, 07:11:17 am »
Well I have been one of the lucky ones, and dived in the great barrier reef of northern Australia......it was more beautiful than pictures depict, and I felt like I was in another world....so peaceful and beautiful...

the person below me would like to fly in a helicopter over niagra falls
Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.

It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
« Reply #1672 on: July 17, 2006, 09:50:16 am »
yes, another one on my list of things to do in this life time.

the person below me struggled to get out of bed this morning. ugh! Monday!
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #1673 on: July 17, 2006, 03:29:16 pm »
TRUE! After working and getting to work at 9 my 7:00 waking this morning came as a giant shock.

The person below me has done some form of crazy dance today. ;D
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #1674 on: July 17, 2006, 04:04:10 pm »
Not exactly, but on good days, when I play my discman as I am leaving the subway, I feel like i could be in some broadway production as I go thru the turnstiles and up the stairs...I feel like breaking into a dance that is! (Not that my job is any dance-inducing joy to do!)

The person below me has dreams where they fly.
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline saucycobblers

• Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
« Reply #1675 on: July 17, 2006, 04:07:11 pm »
I used to have them all the time when I was little. They were great! I don't have them any more though, more's the pity  :(

The person below me had to bite their tongue with a work colleague / family member today...
Will you stop playing with that radio of yours, I'm trying to get to sleep!

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
« Reply #1676 on: July 17, 2006, 04:24:35 pm »
Nope, I tend to say everything that pops into my head, that is sometimes not the most useful thing because I get called "BLONDE!" for saying things that make no sense but it always lets people know what I am thinking: good or bad ;D

The person below me can't wait for an event that is coming soon(to a theatre near you!)
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #1677 on: July 17, 2006, 04:55:26 pm »
No.  I tend to be terribly oblivious to events around me.  I live in this wonderful metropolitan city surrounded by great stuff happening everywhere, and never pay any attention to any of it.  It's a shame how much is wasted on me...

The person below me has had someone read their astrological chart.
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #1678 on: July 17, 2006, 06:12:55 pm »
No I haven't, but I would like to. I think it would be interesting.

The person below me is hating all this hot weather (if you're having it too, of course).

Offline isabelle

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • And French-kissing, too!
« Reply #1679 on: July 17, 2006, 06:44:41 pm »
Nope, I am LOVING it!

The person below me would love to try living in Canada for a while, but hesitates because of the brutally cold winters there.
" - I'm vegan now."
"-Vegan? I thought you were still Church of England"