Author Topic: Will the Dog lovers please stand-up!-an equal opportunity thread LOL ;)  (Read 10152 times)

slayers_creek_oth

One of the coolest dogs in the universe...

Classic right there!  I was obsessed when I was a kid...

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..

When you were a kid?  You're STILL a kid!!! lol

And uhh, 32 years and counting and I'm STILL obsessed... 

Gromit forever!!
Chut up!

vkm91941

vkm91941

vkm91941

My husband had a Golden Puppy when we got married, named Bailey.  He was the cutest most loving dog but not the sharpest tool in the shed.  He came to be nicknamed useless.  I still miss him.

vkm91941

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..

You know, I ALWAYS suspected this..

;)
Chut up!

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club

Dogs? Cats? What about giant-toads? Anyone? No? Okay, okay, I'm outa here....  ;D

Sheyne! Your little boy is so cute!  :-*

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Dogs? Cats? What about giant-toads? Anyone? No? Okay, okay, I'm outa here....  ;D

Sheyne! Your little boy is so cute!  :-*

That picture reminded me of my brother. He has a thing for weird pets. When he was about six years old, he fell in love with a small lizard (there are many in Puerto Rico, they're wild reptiles). It was an ugly lizard but he named it "bonita". He kept it in his room, running free, feeding it with all kind of bugs he hunted for it. But our cat ended up killing the lizard, of course. And my brother was crying non stop for a week or so. It was a surprise he had no hard feelings for Sacha, the cat.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

vkm91941