Author Topic: Plastic Surgery Do or No?  (Read 7372 times)

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Plastic Surgery Do or No?
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2008, 06:44:06 pm »
I voted "depends on circumstances," but whenever I see celebrities with their mediocre and sometimes even horrifying results, even though they presumably have access to some of the best surgeons in the world, I get scared off.  :P

I used to be against it on principle (except for real disfigurements, of course), but the older I get the more tempting it is.  ::)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2008, 06:59:18 pm »
Well, this guy voted yes, though cowardice, rather than money, is what stands in the way.  :laugh:

That also depends if liposuction "counts" as plastic surgery. If I wasn't such a coward, I would seriously consider liposuction to get my waistline back.  :-\

Considering that I just passed a landmark birthday, it's encouraging that people are telling me I don't look my age, so I'm taking that as meaning I don't need to have work done on my face. I'm thinking the fact that I've never smoked a day in my life may have something to do with that.
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

injest

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2008, 07:02:07 pm »
Well, this guy voted yes, though cowardice, rather than money, is what stands in the way.  :laugh:

That also depends if liposuction "counts" as plastic surgery. If I wasn't such a coward, I would seriously consider liposuction to get my waistline back.  :-\

Considering that I just passed a landmark birthday, it's encouraging that people are telling me I don't look my age, so I'm taking that as meaning I don't need to have work done on my face. I'm thinking the fact that I've never smoked a day in my life may have something to do with that.

yep cigarettes DO age the skin...my sister looks much older than me and she is actually five years younger!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2008, 07:07:12 pm »
yep cigarettes DO age the skin...my sister looks much older than me and she is actually five years younger!

Heck, all you Texas girls are just naturally pretty as blue bonnets.  ;)
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

injest

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2008, 07:22:07 pm »
Heck, all you Texas girls are just naturally pretty as blue bonnets.  ;)

awwww.....you are so sweet!

silver tongued devil, you!!

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2008, 10:02:21 pm »
awwww.....you are so sweet!

silver tongued devil, you!!

;D  ;)