Author Topic: Crack Attack!  (Read 23035 times)

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • ^ In pursuit of Captain Moonlite - 5 Sept 2009
    • Google Profile
Re: Crack Attack!
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2008, 04:30:22 pm »
Yee-Haw! The majority of votes are for, "Male butt crack should be proudly displayed in public at all times."  :P   :-*   ;)   :D

If you're curious, this is a scan of the original article, as it appeared in Sydney's Sunday Telegraph newspaper. It may be necessary to scroll over ------>

Ooooooh, Luke! Red hair and a milk-white arse! That's gotta be a winning combo, in my view!!!  ;)   :laugh:
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2008, 04:38:36 pm »

The kids around here wear their pants like that. They have been for years. Their pants are down below their hips, and they have brighly colored underwear on for all the world to see, and a very high cut shirt (to further insure everyone can see their under britches). I don't like it at all. And like Jess, I've often wondered what keeps their pants from falling off.

But so far I haven't seen any people running up and down the streets with their ass crack showing! The only thing we see is that god awful, atrocious underwear. :P

They wear stretch jeans, David. That's what keeps their pants from falling down.   :D
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline mariez

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • "you bet"
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2008, 04:53:29 pm »
The kids around here wear their pants like that. They have been for years. Their pants are down below their hips, and they have brighly colored underwear on for all the world to see, and a very high cut shirt (to further insure everyone can see their under britches). I don't like it at all. And like Jess, I've often wondered what keeps their pants from falling off.

But so far I haven't seen any people running up and down the streets with their ass crack showing! The only thing we see is that god awful, atrocious underwear. :P

Yeah, me too, David.  I've seen lots of pants way below the hips with the boxers showing - but the ass crack is a new one on me!  I have to admit that I LOL'd at the picture because if that guy sees that picture of himself 20 years from now he'll probably say, "What the hell was I thinking?"   :laugh:

Marie
The measure of a country's greatness is its ability to retain compassion in times of crisis         ~~~~~~~~~Thurgood Marshall

The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.    ~~~~~~~~~ Mark Twain

Offline Artiste

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2008, 07:34:41 pm »
Is it becoming the fashion ??

Au revoir,
hugs!

injest

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2008, 08:10:48 pm »
The other day when we were at the mall, we saw a kid walking around like that. Pants down below the hips, orange, green and pink flourescent underwear all poofed out and showing. God it looked terrible. His pants were down so low he was walking on the bottoms of his pant legs. I'm surprised they let him in the mall looking like that. He looked like he just got up off the toilet stool and was too lazy to pull his pants all the way back up. His two buddies didn't look much better.

One day I was driving down a highway in town and this teenage boy was trying to cross the road wearing his pants like that.....he got about half way and realized he wasnt' gonna make it (we were all driving like 60 for Heaven sake!) and tried to run...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

he tried to hike them up (they went all the way up to his armpits) and started this stiff legged run...oh he looked SOOOO incredibly cool....oh yeah! I started to stop the car and ask HIM to give me a baby!!

he went from "Joe Cool" to "Urkel" in two seconds!!

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2008, 05:11:45 am »
 :laugh:  Haha -  OK, OK, I admit it!   :laugh:  In all honesty, I have to admit that I do not personally consider this to be an aesthetically pleasing look! Nor is it a particularly sophisticated fashion statement IMHO.  :P

Haute couture, it ain't!  :-\ 

I mean, what would Carson Kressley say about this?!  ::)

Having said all that, however, what I objected to was the double-standards involved here. The lifesavers on the beach go about their heroic business in a near naked state here in Oz. There's no way around it. They wear teeny weeny little speedos that leave absolutely NOTHING to the imagination. And as if that's not enough, when they're called upon to paddle a surf boat, they hitch their tiny speedos even further up their arse! Not that I'm complaining!  :-*   ;)   :D

And then there's the horrendous muffin-top look, favoured primarily by young women; most of whom should be covering-up their spectacularly unattractive "muffins", not parading them in public!  :o

And poor ol' Luke goes and gets himself banned for nothing more than giving a friendly smile and a wink! Granted, not with his face! (blush)  ;D

Sunday was obviously a slow news day here in Oz haha!  :laugh:   ;)   8)

« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 08:46:29 am by Kerry »
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

injest

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2008, 07:13:46 am »
:laugh:  Haha -  OK, OK, I admit it!   :laugh:  In all honesty, I have to admit that I do not personally consider this to be an aesthetically pleasing look! Nor is it a particularly sophisticated fashion statement IMHO.  :P

Haute couture, it ain't!  :-\ 

I mean, what would Carson Cresley say about this?!  ::)

Having said all that, however, what I objected to was the double-standards involved here. The lifesavers on the beach go about their heroic business in a near naked state here in Oz. There's no way around it. They wear teeny weeny little speedos that leave absolutely NOTHING to the imagination. And as if that's not enough, when they're called upon to paddle a surf boat, they hitch their tiny speedos even further up their arse! Not that I'm complaining!  :-*   ;)   :D

And then there's the horrendous muffin-top look, favoured primarily by young women; most of whom should be covering-up their spectacularly unattractive "muffins", not parading them in public!  :o

And poor ol' Luke goes and gets himself banned for nothing more than giving a friendly smile and a wink! Granted, not with his face! (blush)  ;D

Sunday was obviously a slow news day here in Oz haha!  :laugh:   ;)   8)

well there is the problem with your poll, you should have posted a pic of one of them lifeguards in their speedos!! (Purely for comparison of course)

;) ;)

or maybe two or three so we could, you know, REALLY understand the hypocrisy....

;D

Offline Kerry

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
    • Google Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2008, 10:17:14 am »
well there is the problem with your poll, you should have posted a pic of one of them lifeguards in their speedos!! (Purely for comparison of course)

;) ;)

or maybe two or three so we could, you know, REALLY understand the hypocrisy....

;D

I'm sure your imagination can paint a far more vivid picture than any photo, Jess.  ;)   ;)   ;)   ;D
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Offline Artiste

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2008, 10:05:34 pm »
I don't know if this was a crack-attack. Here goes.

I was gardening one day and the mail-lady came down the street.

She saw that I was bending, and noticed that my hot-dog head was showing from my cut-off jeans !!

She took her tongue out and placed it on her lips to water them east to west !!

Wow !! Wow !!

Was I ever surprised !!

Is that a crack attack story or better ??

Au revoir,
hugs!

Offline serious crayons

• BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2008, 11:00:09 pm »
My son does that sagging thing with his pants. He shows his boxers, not his actual butt. And I always tell him to pull them up. It seems like a stupid look, to me, for all the reasons previously mentioned on this thread

But then I can remember all too well, as a teen, my male friends having their parents force them to cut their hair short, which I thought was ridiculous and unfair. I guess to those '70s parents, THAT look was really stupid, just as beyond the pale as exposing your butt.

I think teens are always just looking to go as far as it take to get parental disapproval. Obviously, they have to go pretty far these days. But in general, I am not in favor of banning these looks.

Now if they start pulling the fronts down ...  >:(

« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 12:38:45 pm by seriouscrayons »