Author Topic: How to Speak Brokeback for Dummies (starting over...)  (Read 19438 times)

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: How to Speak Brokeback for Dummies (starting over...)
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2006, 02:56:08 pm »
Saw it Thursday night and could not sleep.... :o
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2006, 06:30:41 pm »
Hehe..another amusing thread.
More Brokie for Dummies (after we get a long list, we can publish it  :P)

I guess I'll see you around = "I may kill myself later, but I'm still cool ..."
You and Alma, that's a life? = "Just send that silly bitch packing!  It's me you want dummy!"
Earlier today I was castratin' calves = "Don't you get it? Do I have to spell it out to you?  I am trying to gross you out, please leave me alone!"
You bet = I have never stopped thinking about you, your smile, your body, your smell, your eyes...I dream everyday of making love to you. Please Please Please, I need to see you!

;)

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2006, 04:32:33 am »
LOL - if only!  I found this pic as an avatar, so it's as big as it gets.  Somewhere there must be screencaps of Jarhead - if I find it I'll be sure to send it your way!

Okay Kirk - hopefully this works (if anyone is offended by this and wants me to remove it, let me know!):

Thanks for asking Kirk.  I've been wanting to ask since I saw it in Nicole's avatar, but I thought you'd all think I was a dirty old man who would use the pic for evil...........but I wouldn't..............I was going to line Sheyne up to recreate it for the "what do they got that we don't got" thread...... no really!

Anyhoooooooooo, thankyou for finding it Nicole.  Next time I'll just come right out and ask!

And Sheyne. I don't know if I can recreate the dangly bit of which you speak.  *Out comes the mop again!*
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2006, 04:41:15 am »
*Now back to the original post*

"Hunh" = Gee I dunno what to say but I feel that if I don't make some sound I will be perceived as an ignorant uneducated fool who doesn't give a damn and I do but I have to find the right tone to convey 'I do if you do but if you don't then neither do I' and I'd love to rip your clothes off right here and now and spend the rest of my life licking your skin but my father taught me that that is bad so I won't commit except to wiggle my lips a little and push the sound out from my heart nevously so that you know that I want you to keep trying to convince me for another sixteen years or until you die whichever comes first do you wanna smoke?

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2006, 05:40:02 am »
"Hunh" = Gee I dunno what to say but I feel that if I don't make some sound I will be perceived as an ignorant uneducated fool who doesn't give a damn and I do but I have to find the right tone to convey 'I do if you do but if you don't then neither do I' and I'd love to rip your clothes off right here and now and spend the rest of my life licking your skin but my father taught me that that is bad so I won't commit except to wiggle my lips a little and push the sound out from my heart nevously so that you know that I want you to keep trying to convince me for another sixteen years or until you die whichever comes first do you wanna smoke?

Lol, Ray. That's absolutely priceless!

Well, here we go:

Do you still go fishing with Jack Twist? 
= Do you still go f*cking with that guy you nearly ate up outside our house that summer?

Sure ‘nough:
= I can’t believe it. I just can’t believe that this is happening to me. Somebody please kick me. That bastard won’t even buy me smokes!

::)

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2006, 06:00:43 am »
Do you still go fishing with Jack Twist? 
= Do you still go f*cking with that guy you nearly ate up outside our house that summer?

Sure ‘nough:
= I can’t believe it. I just can’t believe that this is happening to me. Somebody please kick me. That bastard won’t even buy me smokes!

Hahahahahahahaha, THAT is priceless!

Offline kirkmusic

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Minstrel
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2006, 06:35:55 am »
Thanks for asking Kirk.  I've been wanting to ask since I saw it in Nicole's avatar, but I thought you'd all think I was a dirty old man who would use the pic for evil...........but I wouldn't..............I was going to line Sheyne up to recreate it for the "what do they got that we don't got" thread...... no really!

Anyhoooooooooo, thank you for finding it Nicole.  Next time I'll just come right out and ask!

And Sheyne. I don't know if I can recreate the dangly bit of which you speak.  *Out comes the mop again!*

First chance I get I'm coming to Brisbane.

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2006, 06:55:37 am »
First chance I get I'm coming to Brisbane.

You are absolutely EXPECTED to come to Brisbane!  I have a spare room, free will, and a friend called Sheyne.., (Sheyne can have the spare room ;D)

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2006, 07:25:34 am »
LOL - if only!  I found this pic as an avatar, so it's as big as it gets.  Somewhere there must be screencaps of Jarhead - if I find it I'll be sure to send it your way!

Okay Kirk - hopefully this works (if anyone is offended by this and wants me to remove it, let me know!):

I was going to line Sheyne up to recreate it for the "what do they got that we don't got" thread...... no really!

Yer gotta love a multi-functional mop... I can see the advertisement now: can be used as hair AND testicles...  ;D

And uhhh... THIS was the scene you wanted to recreate?? Golly, here I was thinkin we'd build us a little campfire out at Ironbark Gully and I'd stick my boot in it... *goes a little dry in the mouth*  Okay, but your ass will have to pass the test first, Ray...  ;D ;D ;D
Chut up!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2006, 01:12:31 pm »
Awesome additions by Ray and Anke!  :laugh:
When I need a laugh, I go hunting for these amusing threads :)

I'll like to buy Jimbo here a drink = "Okay.. okay.. I know I am desperate, I just wanna get laid, is that so bad?  I know this clown has nothing on my boy Ennis, but what's a guy to do?  Oh Ennis, I could kill you, you bastard!"

Pleased to meet you ma'am = "Ennis is mine... We were together first, can't you see that we belong together?  He is ALL mine tonight, whether you like it or not."

He's from Texas = "What is she going on and on about?  Where are my clean pair of socks?  Where is that friggin' blue shirt with the white stripes on it?  Oh..gotta remember to take the fishin' rods too! Holy Shit, this must be a fuckin' dream!"

8)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2006, 01:18:56 pm by lucise »