Author Topic: How to Speak Brokeback for Dummies (starting over...)  (Read 19236 times)

Offline isabelle

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • And French-kissing, too!
Re: How to Speak Brokeback for Dummies (starting over...)
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2006, 01:44:42 pm »
I just LOVE these threads!

OK, I'll try:

Ennis: "Fuck Aguirre? What if we need to work for him again?"

"Fuck Aguirre?? First off, we ain't fucking no one but each other, buddy, and as you'll find out later, I'll say it just once. Second, since I'm such a hopeless dummy, when this job's finished I'm gonna let you go without even a goodbye kiss, so I bloody well hope we have no choice but to come back and work here next summer so I can have a good excuse to be all over you again, in and around that tent."
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 02:39:23 am by isabelle »
" - I'm vegan now."
"-Vegan? I thought you were still Church of England"

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2006, 01:57:35 pm »
Way to go Isabelle!  ;D
I love this thread too..Yeehaww!!

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2006, 07:02:51 am »
Hahahahaha, everyone is bloody funny on this board!
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline isabelle

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • And French-kissing, too!
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2006, 07:09:40 am »
*Now back to the original post*

"Hunh" = Gee I dunno what to say but I feel that if I don't make some sound I will be perceived as an ignorant uneducated fool who doesn't give a damn and I do but I have to find the right tone to convey 'I do if you do but if you don't then neither do I' and I'd love to rip your clothes off right here and now and spend the rest of my life licking your skin but my father taught me that that is bad so I won't commit except to wiggle my lips a little and push the sound out from my heart nevously so that you know that I want you to keep trying to convince me for another sixteen years or until you die whichever comes first do you wanna smoke?

Exactly, like I said before: Ennis is the genius of concision. He can express so much in so few words!
" - I'm vegan now."
"-Vegan? I thought you were still Church of England"

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2006, 09:05:58 am »

"'Sides, that sonofabitch, he's cuttin' us out of whole month's pay. It ain't.. it ain't right."

A month! A goddamn month! I coulda had that hot piece of ass for another month and we gotta go home TODAY!!  It ain't.. it ain't right.

;D ;D
Chut up!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2006, 11:47:30 am »

"'Sides, that sonofabitch, he's cuttin' us out of whole month's pay. It ain't.. it ain't right."

A month! A goddamn month! I coulda had that hot piece of ass for another month and we gotta go home TODAY!!  It ain't.. it ain't right.

;D ;D

Love it Sheyne..love the "hot piece of ass" part...haha ;D

I gotta think up some more  8)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2006, 12:08:38 pm »
Brokie for Dummies, cont'd:  ;D [please excuse my slop-bucket mouth  8) ]

Lively lil gal! = There I was thinking that my goose was cooked! Look at this poor loser, trapped with another one who just can't shut up.  She's kinda hot tho', but dammit, you'd have to do more than pay me to live with her day-in, day-out, Jesus H.!

Jack asks Ennis, "What 'bout you?" Ennis replies:
"Me, I..I dont know"
= What can i say, my life is so fuckin' screwed up when you are not there.  How many times have I wrang it out imagining I was doin' you ...  Shit, you know more about me than anyone else in this world ... I am utterly fucked when you are not there, and not in a good way either...

Me neither = " Like hell you ain't "queer"!  The way you were riding this azz last night was beyond fuckin' amazing!  I want this dude more than I can ever fuckin' admit to him, hell, I'd sell my own daddy in a flash if I had to, justa have another night with him.  "I aint't no queer" indeed...whatever! "

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2006, 12:16:59 pm »
Brokie for Dummies, cont'd:  ;D [please excuse my slop-bucket mouth  8) ]

Lively lil gal! = There I was thinking that my goose was cooked! Look at this poor loser, trapped with another one who just can't shut up.  She's kinda hot tho', but dammit, you'd have to do more than pay me to live with her day-in, day-out, Jesus H.!

Jack asks Ennis, "What 'bout you?" Ennis replies:
"Me, I..I dont know"
= What can i say, my life is so fuckin' screwed up when you are not there.  How many times have I wrang it out imagining I was doin' you ...  Shit, you know more about me than anyone else in this world ... I am utterly fucked when you are not there, and not in a good way either...

Me neither = " Like hell you ain't "queer"!  The way you were riding this azz last night was beyond fuckin' amazing!  I want this dude more than I can ever fuckin' admit to him, hell, I'd sell my own daddy in a flash if I had to, justa have another night with him.  "I aint't no queer" indeed...whatever! "

Hell, Lucise! I just had to pick myself up from under the table where I had collapsed, laughing! How inconsiderate of you, never thinking of those with weak hearts...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:   

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2006, 12:33:11 pm »
Anything to give you a laugh, Anke!  ;)  ;D

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2006, 02:30:17 pm »
Lol. I especially like the part: "I'd sell my own daddy in a flash if I had to, justa have another night with him". Think that's very realistic...

Okay, this one is less juicy:

You girls need a push or somethin'?
= Children, the best thing you can do right now is: don’t ask! Daddy is having a low startle point today because work sucks, your mother is not fixing dinner for us and, worst of all, it’s been ages since I last got laid by Jack Nasty. Damnit! You both better just ignore me for a while. *kicks bucket*

:)