Author Topic: How to Speak Brokeback for Dummies (starting over...)  (Read 19241 times)

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: How to Speak Brokeback for Dummies (starting over...)
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2006, 03:57:56 pm »
Brokie for Dummies, cont'd:  ;D [please excuse my slop-bucket mouth  8) ]

Lively lil gal! = There I was thinking that my goose was cooked! Look at this poor loser, trapped with another one who just can't shut up.  She's kinda hot tho', but dammit, you'd have to do more than pay me to live with her day-in, day-out, Jesus H.!

Jack asks Ennis, "What 'bout you?" Ennis replies:
"Me, I..I dont know"
= What can i say, my life is so fuckin' screwed up when you are not there.  How many times have I wrang it out imagining I was doin' you ...  Shit, you know more about me than anyone else in this world ... I am utterly fucked when you are not there, and not in a good way either...

Me neither = " Like hell you ain't "queer"!  The way you were riding this azz last night was beyond fuckin' amazing!  I want this dude more than I can ever fuckin' admit to him, hell, I'd sell my own daddy in a flash if I had to, justa have another night with him.  "I aint't no queer" indeed...whatever! "

LMAO.. if you guys get any funnier, I'll have to start wearing diapers.
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline isabelle

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • And French-kissing, too!
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2006, 04:11:38 pm »

LMAO.. if you guys get any funnier, I'll have to start wearing diapers.
[/quote]

Now THIS is funny too!
" - I'm vegan now."
"-Vegan? I thought you were still Church of England"

Offline isabelle

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2006, 08:11:19 am »
Ennis to Alma  (I'm quoting from memory): "Uh... there's some smoke in the pocket of my shirt if you want some".

"And while you're at it, just take the smokes and pack this shirt in a bag, along with my other spare shirt and my spare jeans - after the hello we've just given each other, I think me and Jack's gonna need a few days out in the wild to catch up on old times. Tooth brush as well, please, but don't bother too much about the fishing rod and creel case - I'll grab hold of that on the way out if I think of it."
" - I'm vegan now."

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2006, 08:37:47 am »

You know I ain't queer..

Jack, I have had an incredibly traumatic upbringing. I am an orphan, raised by indifferent siblings, thrown into menial, hard ranch work because the car broke down and I could no longer go to school. But while my father WAS alive, he was kind enough to show me and my brother the mutilated corpse of a man he very likely murdered for being a homosexual. Naturally this scarred me terribly and taught me the lesson that homosexuality is punishable by death, should local bigots get wind of the fact. Now, you've not only taken my virginity, but my heart as well and I need to say out loud that I'm not a gay man, despite being absolutely head over heels in love with you. I'm very confused but asserting heterosexuality is one way towards making me feel better about wanting to have sex with you lots till this job is over.

The "Me Neither" was done beautifully by Lucise. I ain't touchin that one!!!  :laugh: :laugh:
Chut up!

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2006, 11:50:42 am »

You know I ain't queer..

Jack, I have had an incredibly traumatic upbringing. I am an orphan, raised by indifferent siblings, thrown into menial, hard ranch work because the car broke down and I could no longer go to school. But while my father WAS alive, he was kind enough to show me and my brother the mutilated corpse of a man he very likely murdered for being a homosexual. Naturally this scarred me terribly and taught me the lesson that homosexuality is punishable by death, should local bigots get wind of the fact. Now, you've not only taken my virginity, but my heart as well and I need to say out loud that I'm not a gay man, despite being absolutely head over heels in love with you. I'm very confused but asserting heterosexuality is one way towards making me feel better about wanting to have sex with you lots till this job is over.

The "Me Neither" was done beautifully by Lucise. I ain't touchin that one!!!  :laugh: :laugh:

lol Sheyne!  ;D

Offline nakymaton

• aka Mel
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2006, 12:56:25 pm »
<Ennis's comment about leaving his shirt up there.>

Jack: Yeah

Translation: Look, what I really wanted was a goodbye kiss. Ok, well, actually, I wanted a goodbye fuck. Well, ok, if you really want to know, I wanted to go off somewhere where we could spend every day of the rest of our lives together. But you're a little touchy today, so I took your shirt instead. I'm not even going to wash it this time.
Watch out. That poster has a low startle point.

Offline isabelle

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2006, 01:17:59 pm »

Translation: Look, what I really wanted was a goodbye kiss. Ok, well, actually, I wanted a goodbye fuck. Well, ok, if you really want to know, I wanted to go off somewhere where we could spend every day of the rest of our lives together. But you're a little touchy today, so I took your shirt instead. I'm not even going to wash it this time.

Nice one...Actually, makes me sad.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2006, 01:46:02 pm by isabelle »
" - I'm vegan now."

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2006, 01:23:26 pm »
I'm gonna say this to you one time, Jack Fuckin' Twist. And I ain't foolin'. What I don't know, all them things I don't know...could get you killed if I should come to know them.

What's mine is MINE..whether I'll admit it, or not!
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline nakymaton

• aka Mel
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2006, 01:29:44 pm »

Nice one...Actually makes me sad.

I nearly added something about "And when the audience finds out what I did with it, they're going to cry for at least 36 hours straight. If they can go that long without seeing the movie again."
Watch out. That poster has a low startle point.

Offline DeeDee

« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2006, 01:32:30 pm »

Nice one...Actually makes me sad.

I nearly added something about "And when the audience finds out what I did with it, they're going to cry for at least 36 hours straight. If they can go that long without seeing the movie again."

For a while,  I couldn't go 36 hours... that was reallly adorable.
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich