Author Topic: How to Speak Brokeback for Dummies (starting over...)  (Read 19442 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: How to Speak Brokeback for Dummies (starting over...)
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2006, 02:04:23 pm »
Let's keep it rolling ladies and gents!  ;)

We were fishing buddies:
"Jack Twist, hunh?! Don't get me started on that dude!  He made me feel and experience things that I
couldn't even understand.  He's real beautiful to look at, and funny and kind and like nobody
I've ever met in my entire goddamn life.  I get hard just rememberin' the things we did together, Jesus H.,
there I was thinking that I had left all that behind me, who the fuck was I kidding anyway?
I know that I married you and ev'rything, but me and Jack got som'thing real special...I've never
needed another fella in all my born days, but goddammit, I need this one like a poor, homeless fella
needs a good home and a warm meal."

I got ya message about the divorce:
"Aw, fuck I am so excited!  I mean..damn!  I mean...we really could give this a shot!
You sonofabitch..I mean...I couldn't wait till next month.  The thought of you being alone,
without her, and me being all the way in Texas..just couldn't sit still thinking of all
the things we could be doing.  Fuck! You did it Ennis! Yeeaahhh!  You are looking mighty
fine right about now, can we go inside for a second...? I mean...damn!  I have you all to myself
for once! This is so fuckin' amazing!"

:)

Offline DeeDee

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2006, 02:22:58 pm »
Let's keep it rolling ladies and gents!  ;)

We were fishing buddies:
"Jack Twist, hunh?! Don't get me started on that dude!  He made me feel and experience things that I
couldn't even understand.  He's real beautiful to look at, and funny and kind and like nobody
I've ever met in my entire goddamn life.  I get hard just rememberin' the things we did together, Jesus H.,
there I was thinking that I had left all that behind me, who the fuck was I kidding anyway?
I know that I married you and ev'rything, but me and Jack got som'thing real special...I've never
needed another fella in all my born days, but goddammit, I need this one like a poor, homeless fella
needs a good home and a warm meal."

I got ya message about the divorce:
"Aw, fuck I am so excited!  I mean..damn!  I mean...we really could give this a shot!
You sonofabitch..I mean...I couldn't wait till next month.  The thought of you being alone,
without her, and me being all the way in Texas..just couldn't sit still thinking of all
the things we could be doing.  Fuck! You did it Ennis! Yeeaahhh!  You are looking mighty
fine right about now, can we go inside for a second...? I mean...damn!  I have you all to myself
for once! This is so fuckin' amazing!"

:)

LMAO.. I'm not even going to try to keep up with you.  I enjoy reading them.  You are too funny.
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2006, 02:34:08 pm »

LMAO.. I'm not even going to try to keep up with you.  I enjoy reading them.  You are too funny.

Sure you can Dee! :)
This thread is one of my faves, can't quit it!  ;D  I wonder if this is what yadpyaar had in mind when she started it though?  :-\ *sigh*...as long as we keep the fun rollin' ! ;)

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2006, 05:07:06 pm »
Here's another take on "We was fishin' buddies":

= Haha, good Lord, Alma, if I was to tell you the truth about Jack Fuckin' Twist you’d burn your pan cakes! You’d probably suffer a coronary or wet that ghastly dress of yours, or both. God, if you knew gal! If you knew what we were doing on that mountain all the time… Damn it, that was the best fuckin’ time of my life, in every sense of the word! Phew, I gotta get outa here, before she thinks I’m all excited about her and drags me to the bedroom. Poor thing. She’d hang herself if she knew what a bore she’s in bed…. Jack Twist, you rule! You better get here quick! I want you!!!!

:P
« Last Edit: April 20, 2006, 05:08:40 pm by pipedream »

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2006, 05:15:57 pm »
Here's another take on "We was fishin' buddies":

= Haha, good Lord, Alma, if I was to tell you the truth about Jack Fuckin' Twist you’d burn your pan cakes!
 :P

lol Anke.
Poor poor Alma  ;D
Sometimes its best to keep the truth hidden, especially if it is anything like the way we describe it here!  ;D

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2006, 05:00:19 pm »
*whistles idly*
Who gives a bump?  I do!!   ;D

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2007, 04:17:45 pm »
Bumping some precious old threads!!  8)

mvansand76

« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2007, 07:30:57 am »
Thanks for bumping, this is so cool! I think I might add a bump...

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
4 Years Ago Today: How to Speak Brokeback for Dummies (starting over...)
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2010, 07:07:56 pm »
Four years ago today!!
Okay, now what are the rules for speaking Brokeback? We all know that in order to be a true Brokie, you have to get all of the "ism"s down and use them frequently.

-- If you are impatient with someone, it is customary to say: "Whatta ya waitin' for, cowboy? A matin' call?"

-- Double negatives are imperative.

-- Sheep are called "woolies."

-- "Ketchup" is a catch-all word for every type of condiment.

- To get skinny-assed cowboys out of your trailer, start a phone call and glare at them until they bolt.

- Stop your wife from asking for cigarettes, and thus frustrating your secret tryst by always having smokes in the pocket of your blue shirt.

- Alleviate your ex-wife's suspicions by telling her she 'don't know nothin'

"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • well, I won't
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2010, 07:27:44 pm »
Thanks for bumping, Lee.  Gosh, the threads I have never seen!  This one is particularly funny and touching.  For the content, as well as the lovely people involved.