Author Topic: Has anyone written a letter to Heath?  (Read 2425 times)

Offline BelAir

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Has anyone written a letter to Heath?
« on: July 11, 2008, 05:17:21 pm »
I am just curious.

Over the years, when I am troubled or upset, or need to express something to someone that I can't (for whatever reason) tell them in real life, I have written them a letter.

I was thinking about spending some time writing one to Heath, and I was just curious whether anyone else had done anything similar...

Thanks.
"— a thirst for life, for love, and for truth..."

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Has anyone written a letter to Heath?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 12:01:29 am »
I am just curious.

Over the years, when I am troubled or upset, or need to express something to someone that I can't (for whatever reason) tell them in real life, I have written them a letter.

I was thinking about spending some time writing one to Heath, and I was just curious whether anyone else had done anything similar...

Thanks.

I thought I was the only one.
I write letters all the time,for my husband and kids, even to myself.Some get given to the recipient,others never see the light of day.They really help me clarify and organise my thoughts. My mom used to do it all the time, and I have noticed my daughter ha started to do it.Sometimes if she stuggles verbally to say sorry or the like.She will write a beautiful letter which she leaves on my pillow.
It must run in my side of the family.I wrote all 3 kids letters when they were born as I wanted them to know how incredible was my instant love for them and the joy as well.
They all get them on their 10th birthdays.
My letter to Heath begins, I know you will probably never see this, but it is going to help me mend so here goes.It concludes, thankyou for opening my heart and mind and showing me the truth.Most of all thankyou for being you, but you have no idea how I wish you had been more careful.
I even use writing to get my way out of a panic attack.