Author Topic: 2006 Pierre Tremblay interview (in its entirety)  (Read 46040 times)

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Mayor - BetterMost, Wyoming
  • Town Administration
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
    • BetterMost
Re: Pierre Tremblay interview (in its entirety)
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2006, 10:48:27 pm »
We should also put a copy in Movie Resources.
You're a part of our family - BetterMost, Wyoming

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2006, 02:14:45 am »
This really is great!
 :D
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline ifyoucantfixit

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2006, 05:38:33 am »
this is my first time to read this interview.  i was not nor am i yet a member of imdb.  i enjoy reading this so much..it was so informative, and so well questioned and answered, until you almost felt like you were hearing it rather than reading.   he was very thorough in all his responses. and even anticipating some of the answers in advance almost.  the questions about the adlibs and the sheep.  the fireworks and the fight were particularly interesting, because it is a part of the movie not ever discussed before in my knowledge.  at least on all the many discussions that i have seen and read, it doesnt seem to have been there. i very much loved reading this and hope you do keep it in a safe place, as well like leslie and philip mentioned.  it seems to me to be a piece worthy of the new dvd that is coming out in january.  the reports dont seem to have too much hope for it having a lot of new things to find on it.  too bad for that because this is a well of information that they could have gotten some other bits of knowledge from...thank you all that have made this available for us to enjoy and to keep/       janice
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 11:41:30 am by Meryl »

Beautiful mind

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2006, 04:37:51 am »
reading this again is great - thanks for the bump. Pierre was VG for answering our geeky questions.. and it makes me appreciate the film all over again.
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2006, 06:58:55 am »
I'm hoping that we can have Pierre and his wife Nicole as guests at a dinner in their honor when we go to Alberta next summer.  How great would that be?

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2006, 07:44:06 am »
could brokeback fans become the next star war geeks!?

I can imagine conventions with jack and ennis's everywhere!!

::)

Obviously ours is a much more classy, intellectual affair!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2006, 10:20:37 am »
could brokeback fans become the next star war geeks!?

I can imagine conventions with jack and ennis's everywhere!!

::)

Obviously ours is a much more classy, intellectual affair!

I've been to these already, and have seen pictures posted here of other gatherings where this happened.

I saw it at The Castro.  In the Social Forum there are threads with photos of Ennis- and Jack-clothed folks.

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2006, 11:00:48 am »
Yay, this is great to have bumped again! And ohmygod, I let Thanksgiving pass without recognizing the BBM significance of it--next year I'll definitely have cereal with peaches as a first course,  and -- new ritual suggestion Meryl!!!! -- turn the TV on and off three times (I'll have to check that number to be sure) when the game's on.  ;D

Elle, I'm PMing you...

Jenny
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2006, 12:33:08 pm »
Yay, this is great to have bumped again! And ohmygod, I let Thanksgiving pass without recognizing the BBM significance of it--next year I'll definitely have cereal with peaches as a first course,  and -- new ritual suggestion Meryl!!!! -- turn the TV on and off three times (I'll have to check that number to be sure) when the game's on.  ;D

Jenny, those are great ideas for rituals!  You are definitely on the High Priestess's Board of Advisors.  8)  ;D
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2006, 11:36:03 pm »

Ooooo, this brings back happy old memories about the deep significance of the number 3.... remember that great old topic?
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie