Author Topic: Diana Ossana's "interview" transcribed  (Read 6179 times)

Offline tamarack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Diana Ossana's "interview" transcribed
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2008, 06:41:02 am »
I wasn't necessarily thinking of the guy's looks (although I don't think he's bad looking) but Diana said they sent books to Judy Becker and Ang and that this picture was in one of the books and that they based Ennis's look on this guy. That's what I'm referring to - his look in general, not specifically his face. (Someone I work with thought he looked like Jack. I still haven't made any sense of that.)

I found it interesting because of all the discussion there has been about the colors that Ennis and Jack wore, and the fact that Ennis wore plaids and stripes (that some people think represent "bars,"  Ennis is trapped by his homophobia - not a great interpretation of many, many posts, but you get the idea, I hope - you must have read the discussions), Ennis in white hat, Jack in black hat...and here's a picture of this man who Diana says that they based Ennis's look on and he has on a white hat and a plaid light-colored shirt! (I know that she was referring to the aging process with this man over a period of years, but I was amazed at the similarity of the whole package.)

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2008, 02:34:47 pm »
thankyou so much!
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2008, 08:08:05 pm »
Thanks so much for this transcipt.  I can remember sitting in the theater listening to her answer the questions, Diana was so gracious to the audience, and the fans who came up for autographs.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline tamarack

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2008, 08:52:44 pm »
Hey, Chuck! It was really fun to do it and to listen to Diana over and over (and over and over...) and think about being out there in the theater. She was wonderfully gracious, wasn't she? Poor thing, I thought she looked so tired, and then she mentioned how she doesn't sleep...damn.

It was great to finally meet you, as well, after seeing your smiling face in the pictures from so many get-togethers.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2008, 08:57:01 pm »
It was great to finally meet you, as well, after seeing your smiling face in the pictures from so many get-togethers.

*blushes* 

Thank you!  It was great to meet you as well!  I always love meeting new brokies!   ;D

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!