Author Topic: I just invited...  (Read 15496 times)

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
Re: I just invited...
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2006, 07:52:29 pm »
I won't invite anyone else. Looks like y'all have invited everyone I know anyway.
Claudia seemed cool. Hopefully she'll work out and y'all can invite her. I took alikin' to her.
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2006, 07:54:08 pm »
Agreed-no new people. I have suspicions about at least 2 of the names thrown out. Clarissa and Jenny have the scoop.

Heathen

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2006, 07:56:33 pm »
What about these two people?
krpc7
cricket99999
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

Offline chefjudy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "a pair a deuces"
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2006, 07:59:47 pm »
I just sent a pm to Yaadpyar about cricket99999 - I am not sure who this is and they have very few posts on IMDb.............
Judy

"it could be like this, just like this, always......" Jack Twist

vkm91941

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2006, 08:06:10 pm »
krpc is Ken he's been around a long time, just really sporadic.  But I agree with Clarissa we need to be REALLY careful who we invite...so that means no new people for now.  PLEASE....we don't want to be duped again and mess this up.  I personally still have serious concerns about JCobserver even after 4 PM's from her....and I don't trust Charline Wharton any further than I can throw her.

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2006, 08:07:49 pm »
Please PM me or Ellemeno about inviting anyone new.  There are truly lovely posters hiding in sheep's clothes (to coin a phrase).

There are lots of friends we haven't invited yet.  I hope to get around to more of those tonight too.
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2006, 08:10:06 pm »
Love the avatar, Celeste.

Offline littledarlin

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • darlin=andrew, guitar=mandy
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2006, 08:11:28 pm »
Please PM me or Ellemeno about inviting anyone new.  There are truly lovely posters hiding in sheep's clothes (to coin a phrase).

There are lots of friends we haven't invited yet.  I hope to get around to more of those tonight too.

i have to re-iterate this 100%, if for anything, because Phil was kind enough to make this space for us.  For us to turn around and invite someone who ends up being a troll could cause a lot of problems, and we don't want to wear out our welcome so quickly!

another thing to consider is we should only be inviting people who are avid members.  i mean chronic brokies.  just because a casual poster, regardless of how long they've been around, could easily blurt out the site, or get duped into saying where we are, etc.

i know it's paranoid and clique-y, but let's just be patient and cautious, and eventually we'll be able to be more open.
We can hug on November, caress and nice oak.

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2006, 08:14:19 pm »
Great to see you here Andrew - starting to really fee like home now.

i have to re-iterate this 100%, if for anything, because Phil was kind enough to make this space for us.  For us to turn around and invite someone who ends up being a troll could cause a lot of problems, and we don't want to wear out our welcome so quickly!

Let's make sure Phillip doesn't regret his generous invitation!

« Last Edit: March 30, 2006, 08:20:51 pm by yaadpyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline littledarlin

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
  • darlin=andrew, guitar=mandy
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2006, 08:16:18 pm »
Great to see you here Andrew - starting to really fee like home now.

Let's make sure Phillip doesn't regret his generous invitation!

celeste!  i'm so excited about this board!  i gotta get going now, i'll try to come on tonight if i'm not out too late.  but yeah, this is very, very uplifting.

you might even say it's a god damn bitch of a SATISFACTORY situation we got here.
We can hug on November, caress and nice oak.