Author Topic: Weirding my friends out...  (Read 5262 times)

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
Happy B-Day Fuzzy!!
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2006, 05:04:06 pm »
May I be one of the first to wish you a happy birthday?! Best wishes from your pal, Chilean sheepherder #1.. Let's celebrate on the sunny side of Brokeback Mountain!!
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Becky

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • No one can resist the Twist!
    • Myspace site, kinda scary but I like it!
Re: Weirding my friends out...
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2006, 05:06:00 pm »
Nu-huh! Chan's Birthday is on Tuesday. And technically I was the first as I have written a letter that is in the package I have snet her. But you sure can be the second, even if you are a bit pre-mature. ;D
"Look too often at those hills, lie too long beside those rippling rivers, and you may think you are hearing a love song, when actually it is a death song." Larry McMurtry, Brokeback Mountain: Story to Screenplay.

Offline FuzzyChanny

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "Youth is wasted on the young..."
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2006, 11:58:16 am »
I know it is huge, I just feel sorry for the people who had to carry it, it may be light but it is arkward to carry. The presents inside are smaller, it is just that my genius mum decided to bring home a giant jiffy bag instead of the size I advised. She defended herself by saying, "But I didn't think that the *beep* would fit in if i got the one you told me to get.".....likely story. ::) (btw that beep is not a swear word it is the lump's true identity) :o
Ah I am sure the big lump is fine, he is a tough old dog so he should be fine. Damn it I just gave away aload of clues, ah well it will just make it even more painful for you to resist opening it. But you must resist because if you open it before 1 minute past midnight on the 6th you will be eaten by scarab beetles.  :laugh: Sorry, the mummy is on TV and that is the only punishment I could think of.

You is very lucky I only read that now, since I've now already opened it ;D I was awake at 00:00 this morning but I only opened it when I woke this morning... I like sitting on my bed opening my presents when I wake up.

But yes tmy holiday was very fun, not very relaxing though. That is what I hate about my holidays they never seem to have any relaxation time scheduled in, it's always, "We are going here, then here, then here...oh yes and here." But even though my holidays aren't really relaxing they are always fun and exciting. Plus this time the highest temperature we experiecned was 94F which is about 40c if I am doing my maths right(which I am probably not). I know that may not seem that hot to you as you live so close to the equator, but it felt bloddy hot to me! So imagine racing about in that heat and then you may understand why I feel like I need a holiday now! ;D But all round good times.

Lol, I'm not that close to the equator... you were right in your other past somewhere... Very good you didn't do GCSE Geography (lol, just kidding).

May I be one of the first to wish you a happy birthday?! Best wishes from your pal, Chilean sheepherder #1.. Let's celebrate on the sunny side of Brokeback Mountain!!

Ahh that's cool, thanks my Chilean Sheepherder Pal!
I've learnt that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in!

Offline Phillip Dampier

• Mayor - BetterMost, Wyoming
  • Town Administration
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
    • BetterMost
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2006, 02:55:20 pm »
Hey Fuzzy... happy birthday!
You're a part of our family - BetterMost, Wyoming