Author Topic: OT: Why Heath cried  (Read 8702 times)

slayers_creek_oth

Re: OT: Why Heath cried
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2006, 01:04:55 pm »
In an interview Heath acknowledged that the water pistol incident was the last time he cried and that it completely broke his heart. He was so excited about his new home and was about to move in-turned around and sold it.

So so sad  :'(

O0

Hmmm....some people's kids...

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2006, 01:40:38 pm »
It's hard to believe the paparazzi are more obnoxious elsewhere than they are here in the good old U.S. of A., but apparently they are.

I think these people are the shit on ants' feet.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 02:18:02 pm by ednbarby »
No more beans!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2006, 02:08:55 pm »
It's hard to believe the paparazzi are more obnoxious elsewhere than they are here in the good old U.S. of A., but apparently they are.

I think these people are the shit on ant's feet.

I actually read somewhere recently that ants are some of the cleanest creatures on the earth (it may have been the Straight Dope, come to think of it).

We shouldn't insult the poor ants, that's how low the paps are in my book.
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline opinionista

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2006, 02:10:58 pm »

I think these people are the shit on ant's feet.

In Spain they're terrible but they're usually after famous people who are famous just because they're famous, or because they jump from bed to bed and use all kind of drugs like Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie. But some are actually kind and respectful to celebrities, especially to foreign celebrities. They don't ask much about their personal life.  Tom Cruise came to Spain after he was sprayed with a water pistol in some premiere in London. A spanish journalist who interviewed him here, gave Tom a water pistol so he could take a revenge against the press by spraying him. It was very very funny. Tom Cruise couldn't stop laughing.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 02:18:09 pm by opinionista »
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2006, 02:17:26 pm »
I actually read somewhere recently that ants are some of the cleanest creatures on the earth (it may have been the Straight Dope, come to think of it).

We shouldn't insult the poor ants, that's how low the paps are in my book.

Let me rephrase:  They are the shit on flies' feet.

Better?  ;)
No more beans!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2006, 02:18:37 pm »
Let me rephrase:  They are the shit on flies' feet.

Better?  ;)

Works for me, Barb. I hate flies.
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2006, 02:19:34 pm »
Works for me, Barb. I hate flies.

Me, too.  And where ants are perhaps the cleanest creatures on earth, flies are at least among the dirtiest.
No more beans!

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2006, 04:10:55 pm »
One said it was to teach Ledger manners after 18 months of bad behaviour.

No it wasn't.  It was clearly mean-spirited, childish, spiteful revenge.   And for what?  If they hadn't been out of bounds in the first place, Heath would have had no reason to be rude to them.   >:(

It could come back to fly in their faces, too.  Thanks to stupid stunts like that, celebrities--their bread and butter--may in future be kept far away from photographers and fans at premieres for their own safety.  Dumbass mules.  >:(
Ich bin ein Brokie...

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2006, 04:13:58 pm »
No it wasn't.  It was clearly mean-spirited, childish, spiteful revenge.   And for what?  If they hadn't been out of bounds in the first place, Heath would have had no reason to be rude to them.   >:(

It could come back to fly in their faces, too.  Thanks to stupid stunts like that, celebrities--their bread and butter--may in future be kept far away from photographers and fans at premieres for their own safety.  Dumbass mules.  >:(

Agreed Meryl!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2006, 04:22:26 pm »
I just bumped the "interview about Candy" post-- there is a section in there about the incident with Heath and the paps while he was making "Candy" and then more about the follow up at the BBM premiere...just thought folks might be interested.

Leslie