Author Topic: C.S.I: Anything and Everything!  (Read 240942 times)

Offline opinionista

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: C.S.I: Anything and Everything!
« Reply #300 on: January 23, 2007, 04:31:19 pm »
Relax, Little Darlin'! I don't think this counts as a "spoiler" because it's been well publicized in the States in TV Guide magazine. Billy Peterson was allowed to take time off--sort of a sabbatical, just like Grissom--to do a stage play. The plot device is that Grissom was permitted to take a sabbatical from his job to teach a course, I think in entomology, at Williams College. He's only supposed to be away for something like three or four episodes.

I think I remember Catherine saying Liev Schreiber's character has been hired to be in charge of a different shift of C.S.I.s, but he's working with Catherine to get acclimated to the job.

Thanks Jeff! I thought Billy Petersen was sick of the show.
Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement. -Mark Twain.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
« Reply #301 on: January 23, 2007, 04:38:01 pm »
Thanks Jeff!

Glad to oblige.  ;)

I thought Billy Petersen was sick of the show.

Not that I've heard.  :)

"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #302 on: January 23, 2007, 04:47:12 pm »
Thanks Jeff! I thought Billy Petersen was sick of the show.

He better not be!!!   8)

If he starts getting bored, I hope the show's producers bring back Lady Heather to spank some sense into him!  :P ;D

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #303 on: January 23, 2007, 05:04:18 pm »
He better not be!!!   8)

If he starts getting bored, I hope the show's producers bring back Lady Heather to spank some sense into him!  :P ;D

Now, THAT I'd like to watch, er, see!  ;D
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #304 on: January 29, 2007, 02:16:58 pm »
Howdy CSI Lovers!  8)

I meant to report back here sooner, but got sidetracked with all kinds of stuff ..
What did you all think about last thursday's show?

~ I think that Catherine should've informed the team of what she was doing .. it is not like they are a bunch of irresponsibles .. lol..
Although I am sure that she was sure they were going to disapprove ..

~ Looks like Gris is sending little gifts to Sara, love must be in the air!  ;D  What was the first gift he sent her?  Looked like a butterfly's cocoon in a twig or something (sign of budding love, perhaps .. ;) )

~ Cath and Keppler seem to enjoy flirting with each other, no complaints here .. :)

~ Another thing:  Nicky is very sexy when he is angry!  ;D

Offline NavyVet

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Harm/Tony - My fav rare pair
« Reply #305 on: January 29, 2007, 04:45:58 pm »
Yeah, I saw it - pretty interesting.  Not sure what to make of the new guy, yet.  Too early to tell.
I liked how the 4 of them banded together.  I think they really felt betrayed to not be in the loop or trusted.  Nick especially seemed bothered.  Wonder if he will be able to let it go and how it will affect future eps.

On a different note, did anyone see last week's CSI:  Miami?

***Spoiler Warning***

Poor Eric!  Can't believe he has to pay that lawsuit to that crooked bitch, that's so unfair.
I don't really understand it, though.  They KNOW she is a scam artist; how would fighting the lawsuit have anything to do with other things about the lab?  Is Eric falling on his sword for dramatic storyline purposes or what?
Something just doesn't ring realistic to me, but I suppose it makes for good character torture.
Oh, and I also am so glad that Natalia's creepy ex is dead.
 :)
NavyVet
"Brokeback Mountain:  Where slash is canon!"

Offline dot-matrix

• www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #306 on: January 30, 2007, 05:03:45 am »
Here, I thought my fellow CSI--o-philes might enjoy a little Nicky cheesecake while we wait for this weeks episode :D

Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #307 on: January 31, 2007, 01:10:05 pm »
Yeah, thanks for that Dottie!  8)

On a different note, did anyone see last week's CSI:  Miami?

I haven't seen a new episode of CSI Miami in quite a while ..
I gotta get back into that ..  :)

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #308 on: January 31, 2007, 02:24:07 pm »
BTW, the way they do credits for TV shows these days, blink and you miss somebody's name.  >:(

Have I just missed Liev Schreiber's credit? I haven't seen it in either of his episodes so far.  :-\

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #309 on: February 08, 2007, 11:33:04 pm »
Owow Owow Owow! What an episode tonight!  :o

Good to see Griss back. Sorry it had to turn out that way for Keppler. I saw it coming--no other way, really, dramatically speaking, but I'm still sorry that's how it had to be.  :-\

I won't say more, don't want to be a spoiler.  ::)