Author Topic: Press conference pics added  (Read 5552 times)

Offline Mikaela

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Unsaid... and now unsayable
Re: Press conference pics added
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2006, 04:49:59 am »
Love the pictures and yes, they have to be from Toronto.

I've got it bookmarked on YOUTUBE. It's a great press conference (once you get past the moderator who seems pretty out of it) - because it was so early in the BBM promotion, before the US premiere, before all that intense hoopla that followed. The cast perspectives are still fresh and they talk more earnestly, I think, than in various later interviews (not to mention in certain later talk shows).

Plus, it's just so *good*, seeing the four of them together!

Ang Lee was supposed to be there too, but had to rush back to Venice to accept the Golden Lion. :)

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2006, 05:27:45 am »

I just gotta say again - what a fabulous job Michelle Williams did in this film. The difference between the actress and the character is a quantum leap!!! Alma Beers Del Mar is a plain-jane and Michelle Williams is a stunner..

Blown me away yet again..

Thanks for the pics, David. You're a star!!  ;D
Chut up!

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2006, 09:27:09 am »
I love those two with just Jake and Heath! The crazy faces on Jake! Man, that boy kills me!  ::)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline David

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2006, 10:21:29 am »
Well, this one is from a JarHead press conference, but you gotta love the look on Jake and Peters faces.     Maybe Peter just told him that he is marrying Maggie?

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2006, 11:38:21 am »
Well, this one is from a JarHead press conference, but you gotta love the look on Jake and Peters faces.     Maybe Peter just told him that he is marrying Maggie?

LOL caption for Peter Saarsy in this pic: "Well, if I can't have you, I guess your sister will do..."

I believe Jake when he says he's straight, but dear lord what a hot couple those two would make!
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2006, 01:40:46 pm »
I just gotta say again - what a fabulous job Michelle Williams did in this film. The difference between the actress and the character is a quantum leap!!! Alma Beers Del Mar is a plain-jane and Michelle Williams is a stunner..

Blown me away yet again..

Agreed!  100%  She's one of the first things that attracted me to the movie..

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2006, 01:14:40 am »
"You been a Maggie-co, Peter F*in' Saarsgaard?"

"Hell yeah, I been a Maggie-co.  You got a f*in' problem with that?"