Author Topic: So what do we look like, anyway?  (Read 229806 times)

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Ray Nasty!
Re: So what do we look like, anyway?
« Reply #120 on: April 02, 2006, 05:38:34 am »
OK, I put a picture into Yahoo Briefcase, but when I put it in here it's ENORMOUS! How do I make it smaller? (Digital pictures are NOT my friends.)

I'm not a wiz with this cyber stuff Courtney, but I use photoshop for all my pix and all I did to reduce the Kbs was to reduce it on the canvas with the resize tool.  Copy it while it was highlighted.  Go to file and select New. The new canvas automatically sizes to match the pic.  Paste. Save document as Jpeg. and close.  Hover the curser over the thumbnail and a message window will tell you the size of the file.  If it is under the allotted kb's for posting here, it will be accepted when you browse and attach.........Does any of that make sense?
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
« Reply #121 on: April 02, 2006, 06:55:34 am »
You are all so gorgeous! It's so nice to put faces to the names!

Sheyne, my boyfriend looked at all the pics on this thread and he thinks we look alike (with my glasses off), I don't see it (you're way perdier), but it was a cool thing for him to say!! 

Actually, I have noticed the similarity in our looks, too, Mandy.  We both have the same shaped face and green eyes... not to mention the pale skin and dark hair which is the BANE of my existance!! 

*why couldn't I tan, O lord? Just LET me tan!?!?!?*   ;D
Chut up!

Offline Kelda

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Zorbing....
    • Keldas Facebook Page!
« Reply #122 on: April 02, 2006, 08:04:17 am »
Ray - Does anyone else think he looks like Prince Harry?

YES!!!!! i thought that!

everyone is too cute! (and thanks for the cool pic comment Reanna)

Group hugf everyone (inserts hug10 of IMDB in here)
http://www.idbrass.com

Please use the following links when shopping online -It will help us raise money without costing you a penny.

http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/idb

http://idb.easysearch.org.uk/

Offline Chanterais

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #123 on: April 02, 2006, 09:01:18 am »
Oh, I totally want to tickle Brandon and give him noogies.  So cute.

Reanna should be banned from this board for being so beautiful.  It isn't fair.  Also, why don't I have a sari?  Would I look that good if I wore a sari?

Sign me up on the Who's Got a Girl Crush on Jenny list.  But in a platonic, worshipful way.  Nothing creepy.  Well, maybe a little bit creepy. 

Mandy has the most delicately beautiful lips.  Eveybody's talking about the eyes, which are undoubtedly gorgeous, but man, I'm telling you, it's all about the lips.

Delalluvia's cats are very nearly challenging Reanna's position at the top of the beauty parade.

Kirkmusic looks uncannily like my beau, which makes me go all gooey towards him.  Kirkypie, I love you!

Barb has the most elegantly structured face.  That picture with your family, with your face straight on - it's like a statue.  And I mean that in a really, really good way.  Very fine bones.  Also, beautiful hands.  I notice hands.

Oh, I could  go on forever.  You're all lovely. 

I only have one digital photo of me, taken a few weeks ago, which I am not posting because I look like a complete prat in it, and I do have some pride.  I'll work on getting one of me looking suitably glamorous.  Could take a while.

Interesting to see people's milieu, too.  Everyone seems to be quite affluent.  Is it wrong to point that out?  I heart demographics.

[/random, superficial meanderings]

Oh, I give in.  You'll have to take me as I appear here, looking windswept and blotchy, and slightly insane with my hair sticking out in Einsteinian ways. Note lack of Einsteinian brains.  Thanks, Victoria, you giant Brainhead.  It's a wonder I function in the modern world.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2006, 10:28:16 am by Chanterais »

vkm91941

« Reply #124 on: April 02, 2006, 10:21:36 am »
In your post, when you're writing it click the additional options line.  The hit the browse button and find the picture on your computer and attach it ...it's that simple

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #125 on: April 02, 2006, 10:32:30 am »
You look great in that pic! How high is that doorknob though lol

Offline Chanterais

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #126 on: April 02, 2006, 10:47:57 am »
You look great in that pic! How high is that doorknob though lol

Oh, I know.  It was taken in Paris outside a friend if mine's house in St. Germain des Pres.  All these beautiful old buildings, with steep steps leading up.  I swear to god, I'm not that short!  I only look like a dwarf.

Offline houstonangel88

• Jr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #127 on: April 02, 2006, 11:50:09 am »
Ha.. ha... here is mine.   I love the illusion.  ;D

This is a picture of me with "Picasso influence" inside the Louvre  >:D

Janet

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #128 on: April 02, 2006, 12:16:26 pm »
This is only my 3rd posting, so as you can imagine, I'm still trying to get things right. Haven't had a chance to look at all the regulars that I use to know on IMDb, but am looking forward to doing so. Anyway, with help from my friend Bryan, here's my recent mug (leathery, unshaven face,and all) special background as a bonus.
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #129 on: April 02, 2006, 12:23:25 pm »
Hey roboy, you only came on my radar fairly recently at IMDb, on the BBM board.  You were involved in quite a few really good threads.  Welcome!  Has anybody jumped up and offered you coffee and cherry cake yet?