Author Topic: So what do we look like, anyway?  (Read 229602 times)

Nina8520

Re: So what do we look like, anyway?
« Reply #170 on: April 03, 2006, 01:20:53 am »
And here I was having a bad day.
I should have come here earlier.
Thank you for lifting my spirits.
You guys are so great!!!!!!

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #171 on: April 03, 2006, 01:31:11 am »
Well.

A. I'm not telling who my girl crushes are on.
B. I'm not telling who my boy crushes are on.
C. I'm going to lose 30 pounds before I post my picture.
D. I can't post my picture even then.
E. I don't know, I'm overwhelmed by your loveliness, everyone, not more than usual, just in a new way.
F. I'm not even telling who my cat or goldfish crushes are on.

Offline cmr107

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Call me Courtney
« Reply #172 on: April 03, 2006, 01:33:48 am »
I know, I'm not telling who my crushes (girl or boy) are either. :D

Sure would like to see you though, bud. Come on, everyone else is doing it! (Peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure)

Offline kirkmusic

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Minstrel
« Reply #173 on: April 03, 2006, 01:45:59 am »
This is so much fun, seeing everybody!  The sheer quantity of beautiful women is really astonishing!  this from one of the gay guys!

Speaking of beautiful women, is Reanna really our only member of color?

Love all the pet pics.  I am so posting a picture of my roommate's English Spaniel when I take one.  For now here's a picture of me in my natural habitat.  Yes, those are all CDs.

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #174 on: April 03, 2006, 01:48:59 am »
WOW, Kirk! (Haha, natural habitat)

Offline mlewisusc

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #175 on: April 03, 2006, 01:52:29 am »
I just scanned thru this thread and I still have NO idea how to post a picture . . . ah, to be computer-illiterate in this day and age is a shame, no?

You are all beautiful to me.  Sarah, I have to say your bumper sticker made me laugh the hardest.  Del's cats were beautiful - and you have such a structured mind, I believe it must be excellent for you to have two beautiful creatures around you over which you have no control . . . I've seen Clarissa in the flesh and I think she's beautiful, too, so she fits right in . . . love the car pic, convertibles rock, I got my first one two months before I was diagnosed with severe grass allergies - doc said, limit the beer and can't have the top down 9 months out of the year!  But medical science has caught up, thank God for Flonase . . . Guys, it really is great to see you all here like this - I'll be around as much as possible!  I'll also try to post a pic at the first opportunity  - maybe I can try right now . . .

OK, I THINK I know what to do . . . but I have to put something in a file first, so I'll go away and try.
"Good enough place" - Ennis del Mar

Offline Shuggy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • 1964 - 2006
    • The Ataahua Shop
« Reply #176 on: April 03, 2006, 01:58:46 am »
I'm still not getting it. I can click the [ img][ /img] thing and I've tried putting a variety of linky things between, but that doesn't make a picture appear. Does the picture have to be uploaded somewhere already?

Shuggy, instead of clicking on "Insert Image" go to "Additional Options" and attach a picture (this one you'll have to have saved somewhere - just browse to the folder you have pictures saved).

~ j U d E
Great, thanks Jude. At the moment I'm at my man's place and I don't think there are any pix of me in this computer, but let's see.... I carved the teddy on the left out of some pumice blown out of one of our volcanoes.  ... so it works! Yay!

And now, here I am! In 1964 when I was Jack&Ennis's age and deeply confused about my sexuality (my best friend/man I worshipped gave me a kiss on the lips for my 21st brithday) and more recently. As the song says "Oh I'm so glad, that I'm not young any more"

Offline cmr107

• Call me Courtney
« Reply #177 on: April 03, 2006, 02:05:24 am »
Hi Mark, glad you're here. If you read this thread, a lot of people (including me) were having trouble posting pictures, and other kind souls helped us out. Maybe some of their tips could help you?

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #178 on: April 03, 2006, 02:13:32 am »
Shuggy - that's such a hot pic from 1964, love the sunglasses!  :) *wishes there was an emoticon with sunglasses* BTW, you look sooo much like David Letterman!!

Kirk - you're hot! *yet another crush on a gay guy*

Offline mlewisusc

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #179 on: April 03, 2006, 02:14:15 am »
Try again:

"Good enough place" - Ennis del Mar