Author Topic: So what do we look like, anyway?  (Read 229588 times)

Offline isabelle

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • And French-kissing, too!
Re: So what do we look like, anyway?
« Reply #230 on: April 04, 2006, 12:45:54 pm »
I am starting to believe that BBM was really a weapon to turn all us gay guys straight!

But my dear Ray, WHY should you have to be either straight OR gay?? A mix of both makes life interesting too, ya know... Oops, being my Frenchie self here again...
" - I'm vegan now."
"-Vegan? I thought you were still Church of England"

Offline reannawrites

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • I'm a brokie and proud of it!
« Reply #231 on: April 04, 2006, 04:54:02 pm »
Merci Beaucoup Isabelle  :)

Layla must have been a wonderful dog ednbarby....Your son looks really adorable in that picture.

loveee,
reanna
« Last Edit: April 04, 2006, 04:57:13 pm by reannawrites »
I had a lovers quarrel with the world - Robert Frost.

Offline Chanterais

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #232 on: April 04, 2006, 05:23:07 pm »
Oh, Barb, Layla was such a soulful pup.  You can just see it in her eyes.  Just a big, beautiful heart.  With fur.

And your other baby is such a darling duck.  I'm getting seriously broody just looking at him. You're one lucky Mummy.  Any time you want to get him off your hands, call me.  He could come and put rudolph antlers on me any time.

Offline Sheriff Roland

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #233 on: April 04, 2006, 05:40:12 pm »
Kirk said:
And hey!  If you ever come across a recording of Bing Crosby's version of "Dolores," let me know.  #2 hit in '41 and I've only ever seen the Sinatra/Dorsey version, which only made #7.

Dear Kirk - got it! PM me to let me know where you would like it sent. - Like I said - I have nearly 10 000 tunes, many of them pre R'n'R dating back to 1893. The short list you created dealt with 1950's artists to a great extent. How come no Perry Como, Dick Haymes, Ink Spots, Mills Brothers, Andrews Sisters, Guy Lombardo, Paul Whiteman and of course, the great Glenn Miller?
Yea, I know, it's an obsession. - but I like it.
2015 - Toronto: Pan Am Games
2015 - Edmonton, Montréal, Ottawa, Vancouver, Winnipeg: Woman's World Cup of Soccer

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #234 on: April 04, 2006, 09:48:41 pm »
Not just a sexy bunch, but an adorable and intelligent-looking one too! 
I love seeing all your faces.  As a group, you’re even lovelier than I imagined you.

So here’s me—just so that you don’t have to imagine what your biggest-lurkiest fan looks like:

Nina! Oh boy!! New girl crush... wow honey, you are hot.  ;D  Jenny & Reanna have some competition!

I know I think I gotta crush on Nina too...and Paul, and Jimmy and hungry_hungryhippos :D

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #235 on: April 04, 2006, 09:52:13 pm »
I know I'm a wanker, but since I've already posted my current pic elsewhere, does anyone mind if I post one of my favourite pics from many years gone by, in my acting heyday....?  Too bad!

Gorgeous - and moody.
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #236 on: April 04, 2006, 10:07:28 pm »
Ray - LOVE the pic!!!

Gorgeous dog, Barb!!

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #237 on: April 04, 2006, 10:22:17 pm »
Oh yeah, I have a crush on you too Mandy ;)

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #238 on: April 04, 2006, 10:26:02 pm »
Brandon - it's mutual hunny, you're sooo cute! And not much younger than me either  ;)

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #239 on: April 04, 2006, 10:30:15 pm »
:D