Author Topic: So what do we look like, anyway?  (Read 230305 times)

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
Re: So what do we look like, anyway?
« Reply #560 on: June 08, 2006, 01:27:42 pm »
I'm taking you both on holiday, anywhere in the world you want!  My treat!!!   ::)

Juan
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #561 on: June 08, 2006, 01:29:32 pm »
what?! you need a to take a licensing test for being 40?  ;D :laugh:
Well they just revoked by 30something license....I forgot to put license test for social workers.   ;D

Juan

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #562 on: June 08, 2006, 01:30:20 pm »
I'm taking you both on holiday, anywhere in the world you want!  My treat!!!   ::)

Juan

I wanna come too (your treat).  How old do you want me to tell you you look?  Just name it, baby, and that numbers all yours!
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #563 on: June 08, 2006, 01:32:11 pm »
Lessee, what can I get away with?  My goattee has so much gray in it that under 30 something seems to be pushing it....I guess it didn't come through in the brunch pics, whew!

J

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #564 on: June 08, 2006, 01:35:08 pm »
Lessee, what can I get away with?  My goattee has so much gray in it that under 30 something seems to be pushing it....I guess it didn't come through in the brunch pics, whew!

J

OK - how about a distinguished 30.  Does that work?  Goody!  Where are we going?  I'll take care of everything.  Just PM me your credit card info, and we're good to go.  Don't worry - I'll keep track of all the expenses - all you have to do is pay the bill!

(Note to self: thank Phillip again for all the wonderful things that have come from BetterMost.net).
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #565 on: June 08, 2006, 06:49:27 pm »
Celeste, that's a great idea!  Except when I was all ready to do it, this message popped up saying:

Remember!  BetterMost Moderators will never ask you for your personal account information, pin number, Social Security number, age, shoe size, salary, waist size, number of baby daddies, or IQ.  Have a nice day!   :-*

Don't you just love Internet security?  O0

Juan

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #566 on: June 09, 2006, 08:28:00 am »
Celeste, that's a great idea!  Except when I was all ready to do it, this message popped up saying:

Remember!  BetterMost Moderators will never ask you for your personal account information, pin number, Social Security number, age, shoe size, salary, waist size, number of baby daddies, or IQ.  Have a nice day!   :-*

Don't you just love Internet security?  O0

Juan

Juan -

Don't be silly!  I don't need your IQ!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

moremojo

« Reply #567 on: June 14, 2006, 11:34:48 pm »
Hey, guys--

I have my pic up now as my avatar, scanned and posted through the help of my big sister Cathy, who is much more tech-savvy than me. It's a picture she snapped of me at our humble domicile on the evening of Thursday, June 8, 2006, some hours after we had returned from a day trip to San Antonio. I'm standing in our living room, holding a paper.

The text I chose for my caption is taken directly from the 1964 feature Gertrud, the last film directed by the great Danish filmmaker Carl Theodor Dreyer. It is in Latin, and translates as "Love is All"--this was the personal motto of the film's titular character, and could, I think, be seen as one of the underlying motifs of our beloved BBM.

I hope you enjoy my picture, and can glean some idea of my current likeness thereby. I'd like to post more in future, as time and initiative allow.

Cheers, :)
Scott
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 05:00:19 pm by moremojo »

Offline Sheyne

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • I am pretty good with a canoe tho..
« Reply #568 on: June 15, 2006, 08:41:10 am »

Glad to meet ya, Scott!!  ;D ;D

*squints at avatar*

Can sorta see you..  :P
Chut up!

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #569 on: June 16, 2006, 04:30:01 am »
Yes Scott, I always pictured you taller too.  Nice to almost see you!
~A good general knows when to retreat~