Author Topic: A special thank-you to Phillip for offering us a new home (need your help)  (Read 2216 times)

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
I posted a note to Phillip, the site's creator and our host, about the wonderful synchronicity of us being here after meeting him at IMDb.  This is his answer, and in it lies a special gift with which to thank him...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was lurking a lot.  In fact, if I can extort anything out of the Pierre Tremblay people in return for this space, it will be clandestinely delivered copies of the missing soundtrack pieces for quiet addition to BBM Radio so everyone can enjoy.    I will, of course, have no idea how I got them.

I am heading for bed (it's 1:22am here).  I hope we'll have peace in the valley and no incursions while I'm sleeping and when I am doing errand running tomorrow.  Just keep everyone reminded that this is not going to be IMDB 2: Electric Boogaloo.  If something does happen, I will be addressing it - I just may not see it right away if I'm unconscious.  Moderators have the power to delete any messages that get out of line just in case. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So - we can all rest easy.  And, if anyone knows a friend of a friend of a friend who know how to get hold of the complete score, including "Quizas, Quizas, Quizas" maybe they could let him know?

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 02:34:25 am by yaadpyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

slayers_creek_oth

Here Here!

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
I sent him that score.  But not the Quizas.

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Bumping as a wonderful lesson in the ancient history of bettermost.
 :)
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie