Author Topic: Fantasy Scenes  (Read 76592 times)

Offline jpwagoneer1964

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Me and my 1951 DeSoto Suburban
Re: Fantasy Scenes
« Reply #240 on: October 03, 2006, 12:46:56 am »
Folks may think Ah'm poor just cuz Ah live way out here in this old trailer, but Ah'm not. Ah's richer than anyone Ah know, got two beautiful daughters who love me an most of all Ah got ta be with Jack. Miss him a lot but way better ta have somethin' ta miss than not know what yer missin'. Got those shirt's mine over his now together ta remin' me case I ever feel lonesome.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 12:48:49 am by jpwagoneer1964 »
Thank you Heath and Jake for showing us Ennis and Jack,  teaching us how much they loved one another.

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #241 on: October 03, 2006, 02:54:04 pm »
Don't want folks worrin' over me I'll be alright. Been missing Jack real bad, miss most sleepin' with my face againt his, all of me against him. Shed a lot of tears and I'll shed many more, but but I had somethin' ta miss, very most important thing of all. I still feel him against me sometimes, sometimes I see him in my dreams, feel like he ah watchin' over me, never far away, keppin' me safe
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 12:40:53 am by jpwagoneer1964 »
Thank you Heath and Jake for showing us Ennis and Jack,  teaching us how much they loved one another.

Offline Momof2

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • BLISS
« Reply #242 on: October 03, 2006, 05:21:50 pm »
Don'T want folks worrin' over me I'll be alright. Missing Jack real bad, miss most sleepin' with my face againt his, all of me against him. Shed a lot of tears and I'll shed many more, but but I had somethin' ta miss, very most important thing of all. I still feel him against me sometimes, sometimes I see him in my dreams, feel like he ah watchin' over me, never far away, keppin' me safe

Beautiful.  I read the story A Better Idea.  It really gives you a whole new perspective.  To me this is one of the most gut wrenching scenes in the movie.  Every time I see it, if I am not crying, I think of the old saying "You don't know what you got till its gone."  So sad, but so true.  I love your postings.  So emotional.

I wish I knew how to quit you.

moremojo

« Reply #243 on: October 03, 2006, 05:27:57 pm »
Beautiful.  I read the story A Better Idea.  It really gives you a whole new perspective.  To me this is one of the most gut wrenching scenes in the movie.  Every time I see it, if I am not crying, I think of the old saying "You don't know what you got till its gone."  So sad, but so true.  I love your postings.  So emotional.
Mark's last post just got those ol' Brokeback tears flowing again; I'm not over this yet, not by a long shot.

This shot is, to me, the key moment of the entire film. You see Ennis's entire life story written on his face here.

:'(
Scott
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 09:17:48 pm by moremojo »

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #244 on: October 04, 2006, 01:41:32 am »
Ennis thinking: That Jack sure didn't have an easy growin' up neither, His dad hardly paid him no mind. Never know from the way he acts if he did say nothin'.

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #245 on: October 04, 2006, 11:06:01 am »
That Jack sure is a card!

Offline JT

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #246 on: October 04, 2006, 02:32:14 pm »
Mark's last post just got those ol' Brokeback tears flowing again; I'm not over this yet, not by a long shot.

This shot is, to me, the key moment of the entire film. You see Ennis's entire life story written on his face here.

:'(
Scott M.

So true.  This shot never fail to make me cry.  Yeah, that sad face tells a sad life.

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #247 on: October 05, 2006, 01:01:25 pm »
Jack....Jack I'm not ready ta go just yet.

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #248 on: October 05, 2006, 01:06:39 pm »
Ennis thinking: Just cuz I hit ya doesn't mean I don't love ya, just all mixed up inside. Ya know that don't cha.

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #249 on: October 06, 2006, 12:29:13 pm »
Ennis thinking: I never felt so safe and warm and whole.