Author Topic: Fantasy Scenes  (Read 76563 times)

Offline JT

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
Re: Fantasy Scenes
« Reply #260 on: October 17, 2006, 09:21:34 pm »
Sh**t, All this way, no job, Ennis isn't here. What 'll I'll do now. F**k I can't even breathe.

Looks like he's going to asphyxiate soon.

Offline Momof2

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • BLISS
« Reply #261 on: October 20, 2006, 11:44:19 am »
Sh**t, All this way, no job, Ennis isn't here. What 'll I'll do now. F**k I can't even breathe.

He looks scared to me.  Could it be because now he knows that someone else knows their secret.  His mind is probably going a million miles a minute trying to think of how he is going to find his Ennis.
I wish I knew how to quit you.

Offline jpwagoneer1964

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Me and my 1951 DeSoto Suburban
« Reply #262 on: October 21, 2006, 01:59:18 pm »
This here carving, it's not the same one Ah found in Jack's room. Lotta folks think it is but its not. Did give him this one though, Jack always kept it with him in Childress.
Thank you Heath and Jake for showing us Ennis and Jack,  teaching us how much they loved one another.

Offline RebelWithASmile

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Love was the word that left my lips
« Reply #263 on: October 26, 2006, 09:10:37 pm »
A fantasy scene for me would be a longer scene with the two guys hugging or holding each other as older men. When they are like 39, they show very little love, and it makes me mad. I wanted an 'old' sex scene too. It would of been better than an extended motel scene, because we would of seen just how much love they still had!
"He was very afraid of being hurt. He was afraid of opening up in case it was turned around and used against him."

Heaven holds a sense of wonder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0VVoScBd4k

Offline HerrKaiser

« Reply #264 on: October 27, 2006, 07:17:27 pm »
for me, the scene I most wished for everytime I viewed the film was a face to face meeting between Lureen and Ennis.

Once Ennis' request to obtain Jack's ashes from Jack's parents was rejected, I had hope Ennis would have gone to Lureen to seek her urn of ashes (even though she had said it was buried...perhaps it could have been dug up). I really wanted a follow up to Lureen's subtle and nearly missed but utter emotionally reaction to Ennis' admission that '....we spent a summer on BBM, back in 63". She connected some dots, but we never truly know what was on her mind. I'd love to see Ennis knock on her door on day and introduce himself.

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #265 on: October 30, 2006, 01:54:53 pm »
Kemmenger Safeguard Life and Casualty
Texas Main Office
11304 Washington Ave
Houston, Texas 77017

April 17, 1984

Mr. Ennis Del Mar
1800 Hwy 287 #17
Riverton, CO 82501

Dear Mr. Del Mar

We are saddened by your recent loss of Mr. Jack Twist. You had meant a lot to him.

Please find check enclosed for $500,000.00 dated April 26th, you Mr. Del Mar were the sole benificery of  life insurance policy purchased from us by Mr, Twist on March 14, 1968 and upgraded several times as shown on form. Please have the enclosed form signed, notirized and returned to us in the envelope provided. Also please find a sealed note from Mr. Twist.
Again we are sorry for your loss and hope this legacy from Mr. Twist will ease the sorrow.

Sincerly Mr. Allen Raferdy

Benifecery Manager

March 14, 68

Ennis

If your reading this it means I'm gone. I just hope it's a long time from when I wrote this and we had a lot of time together. Want you to by a ranch of your own with the money an what ever else you want. For Christ sakes get yourself a new pickup.

Your cowboy forever

Jack
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 06:54:44 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »
Thank you Heath and Jake for showing us Ennis and Jack,  teaching us how much they loved one another.

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #266 on: October 30, 2006, 02:19:36 pm »
Jenny ...Jenny sweetheart is that you?

Yes daddy, are you alright?

Yeah...sweetheart. just wanted to call you and tell to go ahead an apply to any schools you want....I ...I will take care of what it costs....livin' expences too....you don't need ta worry none....your mama er Monroe neither...ya hear?

But daddy?

No butts darlin'. Your daddy can take care of it, now don't ya worry none.

Daddy?...How?

Sweetheart you just sit right down an start fillin' out those applications...Ya hear? Is you sister there?

No, she is with Kurt, be back for to long though.

You tell her I want ta hear from her, ok sweetheart?

Yes daddy....You wanna come over fer supper this week?

Mebe we can all go out ta eat this time sweatheart, you just talk to your sister, see you real soon.

Bye daddy.

Bye bye sweatheart.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 03:20:19 am by jpwagoneer1964 »

Offline jpwagoneer1964

« Reply #267 on: October 30, 2006, 03:05:36 pm »
Junior...You and this Kurt fella...for yer weddin' ya wanna have a band and dancin' an all at yer wedding?

Don't know how the Methodist church would feel...

Wanna be dancin' with my daughters at their weddings.

Would you like to have it at the big Moose lodge, gotta dance floor, big fancy room 'n all.

That's expensive....we cant afford....

Shhh...I can take care of it...nothing too good fer my little girls.

Oh daddy!

Where you an Kurt gonna live?

Been lookin' at a place ta rent in town.

Saw a nice three bedroom, with a front porch, big back yard, garage in the back down on Madison, for sale, really nice place.

Daddy...we cant afford to buy just yet...have ta save a few years first.

How 'bouts I give you 'n that Kurt fella a nice big down payment on that place, keep the payment nice 'n low, have more money fer raisin' kids.

Daddy!....but how!!!

Don't ya worry none sweetheart....An Junior can ya see ta your mother gets this, outta'  buy her at least one nice dress. Never could get yer mama a nice dress when we wuz married, feel kinda bad 'bout that. Don't fell right me givin' it directly ta her but I think it's ok if you do, an tell her its from me.

Alright daddy...thankyou....I  can't....

Don't worry none sweetheart.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 11:15:05 pm by jpwagoneer1964 »

Offline Momof2

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • BLISS
« Reply #268 on: October 30, 2006, 05:04:04 pm »
Kemmenger Safeguard Lfe and Casualty
Texas Main Office
11304 Washington Ave
Houston, Texas 77017

April 17, 1984

Mr. Ennis Del Mar
1800 Hwy 287 #17
Riverton, CO 82501

Dear Mr. Del Mar

We are saddened by your recent loss of Mr. Jack Twist. You had meant a lot to him.

Please find check enclosed for $500,000.00 dated December 15th, you Mr. Del Mar were the sole benificery of  life insurance policy purchased from us by Mr, Twist on March 14, 1968 and upgraded several times as shown on form. Please have the enclosed form signed, notirized and returned to us in the envelope provided. Also please find a sealed note from Mr. Twist.
Again we are sorry for your loss and hope this legacy from Mr. Twist will ease the sorrow.

Benifecery Manager
Kemmenger Safeguard Lfe and Casualty

March 14, 68

Ennis

If your reading this it means I'm gone. I just hope it's a long time from when I wrote this and we had a lot of time together. Want you to by a ranch of your own with the money an what ever else you want. For Christ sakes get yourself a new pickup.

Your cowboy forever

Jack

Once again, you touch that place in me where Jack and Ennis live.  My eyes are watering.  Trying to keep from crying.  I am at work and would have to explain.  Thanks a million.  You are unbelievable.  hope
I wish I knew how to quit you.

Offline JT

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #269 on: October 31, 2006, 01:18:04 am »
Texas Main Office
11304 Washington Ave
Houston, Texas 77017

April 17, 1984

Mr. Ennis Del Mar
1800 Hwy 287 #17
Riverton, CO 82501

Dear Mr. Del Mar

Please find check enclosed for $500,000.00 dated April 26th, you Mr. Del Mar were the sole benificery of  life insurance policy purchased from us by Mr, Twist on March 14, 1968 and upgraded several times as shown on form. Please have the enclosed form signed, notirized and returned to us in the envelope provided. Also please find a sealed note from Mr. Twist.

Benifecery Manager

March 14, 68

Ennis

Your cowboy forever

Jack

Yup.  Makes me tear up again.  Especially the first sentense of that letter.  Luckily, I'm sittin' at home and don't need to explain anything to anyone.  Keep them coming.