Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681208 times)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: **********THE PERFORMANCE! For Real!!!!!*************
« Reply #80 on: June 19, 2006, 08:42:48 pm »
%%Oh yeah, this is good!  I love that Daniel is playing Sheepherding Jack.%%

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #81 on: June 19, 2006, 09:02:40 pm »
(( Peeks through dressing room window ..))

((..sees the Director on set...scurries out ...))

**Hello Mr Director!  Glad to see you around.  Has been a long day for ya I reckon!   :)**

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Ray Nasty!
=Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #82 on: June 19, 2006, 09:35:40 pm »
**You people are just faaaaaaaaaaabulous!  It's going really well!  ::)  Am I correct that, after I have finished nearly a ten hour working day, that we have progressed to Younger Ennis GETTING OUT OF THE GODDAM TRUCK???!!!.  I am VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY pleased with y'all!**

= Understudies are to be appointed by the Actor themselves.  Should an understudy be playing the role that day, they will start the post with {Today the part of blahblah will be played by ....} They will then be added as that charcter to the "CREDITS" list in the first post of this thread.=

= Any uncredited roles must introduce themselves before speaking!  eg Blade Grass:  "Blahblahblah..." =

= This is not an ACTUAL TIME performance and so does not need to be active every second of the day and night.  Anyone can post anytime, as long as their post has some immediate relevance to the current moment of the time line. =

= If anyone feels the need to pee, please go and do it among Lucise Indapaddock's outof control sheep!  Peeing on the sheep will help to bleach out some of the blue =

**  You really are all doing exceptionally well!  You have me laughing, crying, driving 6 inch nails into my retinas.... **

= Rouxb, STOP stealing David's lines! =

= Please observe notations in ABOVE SUBJECT WINDOW to remind you what to use.  Please try to CUT & PASTE this KEY in subsequent windows!

** Elle: You have permission to do what you have to to keep this lot moving forward! And thanks! **

(( Starts to sweep up wall crumblings from VERY recent head banging exercise ))

%% Farkeen Actors! %%

« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 07:13:56 pm by Elle-Effen'-Meno »
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #83 on: June 19, 2006, 10:15:20 pm »
**  The action to date! 
 - Ennis has stepped out of the truck in Signal and the dribbling Truck driver has kidnapped Ennis' apple and wrang it into slobbery goop!
 - A YOUNG Jack has bid farewell to his Mother and has set off in search of work with his employer from the previous year!
 - A smittened Alma sits alone in the window, awaiting her man Ennis' return from the same work, at which time they will be married.
 - Aguire has hitched a lift with a few mates so they can use the car pool lanes, and is on his way to the office.
 - The sheep, who are to be herded across Broken Arsed Mountain are currently coming off their drugs from the Pride weekend and are starting to swap costumes.
 - Starbie is confued and amused.
 - Ennis has spoken his first dialogue.
 - The Basque is having an identity crisis.
 - The wind has blown.
 - The grass has moaned.
 - And we The low starle point horse is right onto Notation corrections.
 - The Director is having a blast!

= ON WITH THE SHOW! =
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 10:20:25 pm by Ray »

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
==Actor to Director dialogue==
« Reply #84 on: June 19, 2006, 10:18:36 pm »
**Sorry about that, boss. I fixed it. (Umm, I guess I use these asterick things for a whisper)**
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 10:26:24 pm by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #85 on: June 19, 2006, 10:23:37 pm »
**I gotta say, Brandon's been pullin a pretty good Marilyn Monroe on us for the past 7 or 8 hours!**
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

dmmb_Mandy

« Reply #86 on: June 19, 2006, 10:24:15 pm »
**Young Ennis a.k.a. Brandon is out to a movie and should be around in about 1.5 hours**

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
Re: =Director's Instruction= **ASIDE** ((MOVEMENT)) %%THOUGHT%%
« Reply #87 on: June 19, 2006, 10:49:19 pm »
**  The action to date! 
 - Ennis has stepped out of the truck in Signal and the dribbling Truck driver has kidnapped Ennis' apple and wrang it into slobbery goop!
 - A YOUNG Jack has bid farewell to his Mother and has set off in search of work with his employer from the previous year!
 - A smittened Alma sits alone in the window, awaiting her man Ennis' return from the same work, at which time they will be married.
 - Aguire has hitched a lift with a few mates so they can use the car pool lanes, and is on his way to the office.
 - The sheep, who are to be herded across Broken Arsed Mountain are currently coming off their drugs from the Pride weekend and are starting to swap costumes.
 - Starbie is confued and amused.
 - Ennis has spoken his first dialogue.
 - The Basque is having an identity crisis.
 - The wind has blown.
 - The grass has moaned.
 - And we The low starle point horse is right onto Notation corrections.
 - The Director is having a blast!

= ON WITH THE SHOW! =

Thanks for the re-cap Ray; I didn't realize that quite so much had happened. (And I'm just trying to get your notations into the subject heading so they stay there. :))

Re: Brandon, thanks Mandy. That is helpful! Who knows where I'll be, but Elle Eff'n meno knows she has permission to call me if she is up and sees I'm not there when it's time to go on. Can you tell I'm a little "high strung" about this whole thing? Kinda fits my character I guess....maybe I need to pull a Marilyn Monroe and take a valium. But then I'd be all floppy when it came time to be hoppy. And that wouldn't be good.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 10:52:57 pm by newyearsday »
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #88 on: June 19, 2006, 10:53:21 pm »
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 10:57:05 pm by Ray »

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #89 on: June 19, 2006, 11:02:05 pm »
Blade Grass: "Hey ya bloody ratbag!  Ya just crushed me with ya great oafing cowboy boots!  You may look like a tough guy, but I won't take this lying down!

%% I wonder if anyone will realise that that is not a cat in the grass next to Ennis, but in fact the Grass giving him the Bird! %%

« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 11:46:13 pm by Ray »