Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681435 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
%% All this waiting is bloody tedious!   I need a beer!  %%

** If you guys are interested, while we wait for the actors to get their shit act together, I can show you some pictures of friends and family **

** Here I am in 1979.  That was the very first sheep my dad bought for me – his name was Donkey.  I loved him so much.  I used to ride him all over the back yard.  We used to do everything together..Then when I was 14, he suspiciously disappeared, around the time the Pricksons in the next farm were having a summer cook-out!  They served some pretty tasty pork and lamb chops!  ((Sigh))  I still have no idea what happened to poor ol’ Donkey! **  :-\

** This here is Uncle Redazz!  He is a hoot!  He is also a good man with a kind heart.
Okay, so he drinks a lot and occasionally molests inflated sheep … but who is perfect? **

** Don’t look at me, my sisters did this to poor Tommy. 
He was never the same after that, kept hanging around the billy-goats and lost all interest in the ewes..**

** Here is my cousin Indaloo, he is abit eccentric and loves wool entirely too much, but he lends me his motorbike occasionally..His friend there is Dorothy, ok so he's let her sleep on his bed for 12 months, but who’s counting? **

**Jeez, I gotta go!  One of my sheep is bleating its woolly ass off this minute…**

((Runs off half-panicked to the sheep-area…))

%% Damn!  Those Bavarian sheep sure are horny!!   :D  %%
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 07:44:05 pm by Lucise »

Offline Pipedream

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club

** Meanwhile a large scale search for young Ennis has begun. The boy hasn't been seen for a while...**

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
The Wind: %%We need a get Jack to Signal.%%  ((Huffin' and puffin' to blow That Boy to Signal to meet His Destiny.))

Offline YaadPyar

%% Where are Jack and Ennis?  We've got Aguierre, Jack's pants, the fly, probably even the cup and razor Jack uses to shave, but no Jack or Ennis...  And Mr. Raymille's at the premiere of his most recent film, walking down the red carpet and schmoozing the paparazzi, so who knows when he'll be back (he's suuuuuuch a media whore).   Let's get this moving ~ time is money, people! %%

** Mr. Raymille all dressed up, and committed to wearing an outfit that complements the red carpet (we don't know who the mystery woman is).  **

« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 02:39:18 pm by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
YOUNG JACK:

%% Sh*t, that wind feels good. If only that train would hurry up and run through Signal. I know I'll probably arrive just as its running past Joe Aguirre's trailer %%

((Reaches down to turn on the radio.))

%% Oh, that's right. There ain't one in this truck. Pa says we can't afford one. %%

((Listens instead to the engine sputtering and the continual rattling and hiccuping from the back of the truck.))

%% Why can't we get a new truck? This one's fallin' apart. Hell, I should know better than to ask. %%

Upon a trek of fanciful flight,
determined and intense,
dawn emerges from the night.
The ignorant release pretense.

Dumbfounded in the light of day,
Brilliant blue and white defeat
dawn's mysterious shadowy gray,
heralding the sun's luminous heat.

Stars fade away and dim.
Darkness is left behind.
The soul and mind are at the rim
of a valley, lit but blind.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 02:12:14 pm by Daniel »
Why do we consume what we consume?
Why do we believe what we believe?
Why do we accept what we accept?
You have a body, a mind, and a soul.... You have a responsibility.

Offline YaadPyar

%%  Seems our Ennis is even more reluctant than the on-screen Ennis...  %%

???
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
** The last I heard he was having internet problems, and this was after waiting 4 hours for him to post his part.**

Offline Ellemeno

**Someone who feels moved to do so, please step in as Ennis, until Brandon arrives.  You would take the action and dialogue further along, and when Brandon arrives, he can step in and continue from where you left off.**

Offline Daniel

• Counsellor
  • I lost myself to him.
**As tempting as that proposition is (to me), I would feel very strange participating in a romantic interaction of any sort with myself. In most states, that's illegal anyway...**

Offline Ellemeno

**Hi Daniel, no I mean you and the person playing Ennis would participate in the meeting outside of Aguirre's trailer, inside Aguirre's trailer, etc.  We're a long way from overt romantic interaction.**