Author Topic: ~~THE PERFORMANCE THREAD~~ **aside** ((action)) %%thought%%  (Read 1681346 times)

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
:laugh:

*But as time fillers, we're getting quite expert.  Thank God for the sheep.*  ;D

** They are quite a handful!!  Speaking of mouthful ...what the ...  ???  >:(  **

** SECURITY!!  Take this dumbass perv away!  SHEEP MOLESTER!!  >:( **

(( Busboy zips up his pants and scrambles off ... Lucise chases after him ...))

Offline YaadPyar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Lashawn here. I'm a little confused right now, especially about the Feng Shui references.

** Y'know LaShawn...these high falutin city folk around here had some craaaaaaaazy notion to get all harmoniosly balanced.  Assuming y'all didn't study this stuff at SMU?  Anywho, Mr. Raymille has got sumpin good in mind no doubt for having the whole Feng Shui thing going on.  Here's an answer that will make everything clear as mud!  **

**WHAT IS FENG SHUI? (Pronounced "Fung Shway")

Feng Shui has been called the Chinese "Art of Placement," that balances the life energies, or chi, in a living space. Using simple "cures," it increases the flow of positive chi and subdues the negative flow. And according to the theory of Feng Shui, harmonizing our personal chi with the chi in the environment puts us in harmony with the natural forces of nature and, in turn, results in a healthy, happy and prosperous life. The basic tenets of this philosophy are quite simple. If positive energy can flow through an environment, then the people residing there will benefit.  When the chi circulates properly, we experience a feeling of well-being while good health and prosperity are increased in our lives.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 08:55:54 pm by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Feng Shui has been called the Chinese "Art of Placement," that balances the life energies, or chi, in a living space. ...... When the chi circulates properly, we experience a feeling of well-being while good health and prosperity are increased in our lives.

%%Hm, I reckon that's what Ennis was trying to adjust when he said the tent don't look right.%%

Offline Meryl

• BetterMost Supporter
  • There's no reins on this one....
Feng Shui has been called the Chinese "Art of Placement," that balances the life energies, or chi, in a living space. Using simple "cures," it increases the flow of positive chi and subdues the negative flow.  [/color] **

**I like that idea very much, O Feng Shui maven.  Could you arrange to "cure" my chi by placing Mr. Ledger in my personal space tonight?  Would be much obliged.**  :-*
Ich bin ein Brokie...

Offline YaadPyar

**I like that idea very much, O Feng Shui maven.  Could you arrange to "cure" my chi by placing Mr. Ledger in my personal space tonight?  Would be much obliged.**  :-*

(( FSD strategically arranges Mr. Ledger in Meryl's personal space, but Meryl seems distracted by someting on-line.  FSD convinces him Meryl's chi is worth the wait. ))
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline DeeDee

%% Wow, glad to be out a that truck, ask for a simple ride and his hands are all over me.  Damn, there's a price for everything these days.  Hope I can work this summer.  I promised Alma the moon and I better deliver cause she is one classy girl.

Now, where is this damn Ranch employment agency??  Hope this Aguirre guy is a decent fella, cause I need to makes serious money.   Wonder what he looks like?  Now why would I wonder that...hmmm.%%
In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Ellemeno

**Woo-Hoo!** 

The Audience:  ((stands up and cheers for DeeDee as Ennis del Mar!))

Offline DeeDee

**Aside**
« Reply #167 on: June 20, 2006, 09:33:32 pm »
ATTENTION:

Stepping in for Brandon will be his understudy, Double D.  Should Brandon return I will relinquish the role back to him...

In America sex is an obsession.  In other parts of the world it is a fact.

Marlene Dietrich

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Ray Nasty!
Ledge Heather, (The Ledge):  "Groan.., oooooh... now who is this plonking his newly blessed denim clad virgin bum on me?!  It's always the way!  So early in the morning and some cowboy parks his chattering cheeks right down like it's his right! %% It's a very girly feeling butt mind you %%  It's not enough that I have to run around this damn building all day and night, but now I have to support some wanna be sheep poke! Woe is me!  Hey Stairs, whaddidya have to stoop to for him to give you his sandwiches?  I hope he butts his fag out on ya! %% I never liked Stairs.  Always fancied themselves as going up in the world! %%"

" ..and now that bloody noisy train!  Ooooooooooooooooh poor porr me.  I am so BOARD!"

« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 10:04:21 pm by Ray »
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline YaadPyar

**Woo-Hoo!** 

The Audience:  ((stands up and cheers for DeeDee as Ennis del Mar!))

The Audience:  ((CONTINUES to stand and cheers for DeeDee as Ennis del Mar!))