Author Topic: Read these! From TOB  (Read 5663 times)

Offline ednbarby

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Read these! From TOB
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2006, 04:55:15 pm »
Oh, and I forgot to mention this before, Barb, but I kind of suspect that Jack and Lureen aren't QUITE normal and all.

I kind of suspect the same thing, secretly.  ;)
No more beans!

Offline Mikaela

• Unsaid... and now unsayable
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2006, 05:11:09 pm »
Thanks for those links. :) I never tire of reading about other people's "first time" reactions to BBM - the level of recognition usually is very high, but no two persons use exactly the same words however much they voice uncannily similar sentiments.

And now I'll have to watch out for the unused pillow.  :(

Congratulations on reaching your post count goal, Barb!   :)   ;)

Offline starboardlight

• nipith.com
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2006, 06:00:36 pm »
thanx for sharing these, it was good to read newbies' reaction, and remind myself how I dealt with being whacked in the ears by this film. I was inspired to poke around imdb a bit more. I see jomama still at it with his trolling. Poor bastard is just as obsessed as we are, but doesn't have the balls (or ovaries) to admit it.
"To do is to be." Socrates. - "To be is to do." Plato. - "Do be do be do" Sinatra.

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2006, 06:15:51 pm »
I see jomama still at it with his trolling. Poor bastard is just as obsessed as we are, but doesn't have the balls (or ovaries) to admit it.

So true.  And his posts weren't even there when I posted the links here.  Just 'ignore' them.