Author Topic: HAPPY REUNION DAY!  (Read 6904 times)

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: HAPPY REUNION DAY!
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2006, 07:32:11 pm »
Yeehaw indeed!
 :D

It's good to be on our toes about those Brokeback anniversaries.  Maybe we should come up with some ideas for ways to celebrate some of the key moments.  Any ideas for ritual "reunion day" festivities?
the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline alec716

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2006, 07:39:35 pm »
Yeehaw indeed!
 :D

It's good to be on our toes about those Brokeback anniversaries.  Maybe we should come up with some ideas for ways to celebrate some of the key moments.  Any ideas for ritual "reunion day" festivities?

Mr. Raymille and Daniel seem to have taken care of celebrating today their own way in the Performance thread B.A.M. set trailer, and dragged me (TERRY CLOTH) into it...don't even ask what was on whose toes... someone PLEASE find a better, more dignified way to celebrate en masse next year!  I can't go through that again!!  ;)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 07:50:33 pm by alec716 »
"... he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream."

Offline Ray

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • Ray Nasty!
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2006, 08:26:49 pm »
So he says after coming up with most of the suggestions!
~A good general knows when to retreat~

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2006, 08:44:01 pm »
I want to celebrate by giving my beloved a kiss that would win an MTV award!! Thank you, Roland, for that interesting information about Jean-Baptist day. You know we in the U.S. really need more holidays, we have been neglected in that arena. We are also shifting our allegiances northward since our local hero Alex Tanguay was just traded to Calgary, along with several of our other best players. One more reason for me to plan a trip to Canada tout suite!!
"chewing gum and duct tape"