Author Topic: Pic of Chris Slayers (finally!!!!!!)  (Read 18386 times)

EnnisDelMar

Re: Pic of Chris Slayers (finally!!!!!!)
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2006, 07:28:03 pm »
Sorry Vic - got my dates mixed up.  Thanks for the clarification.  So this WASN'T a birthday party, hunh?  Looks like Brandon joined the celebrations here, hunh?  That is Brandon, I think... 

I've been looking for that pic of me forever! Memories.....lol..well actually, I do that every morning..helps jump-start my day ya know? Gotta have something to flush the pills down with.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 07:33:32 pm by EnnisDelMar »

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2006, 07:37:32 pm »
I was so scared, and scarred, for a moment...

O0

Heathen

Offline twistedude

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • "It's nobody's business but ours."
    • "every sort of organized noise"
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2006, 07:41:24 pm »
Lucise, is your avitar Clint E. from one of those early spaghetti westerens?
"We're each of us alone, to be sure. What can you do but hold your hand out in the dark?" --"Nine Lives," by Ursula K. Le Guin, from The Wind's Twelve Quarters

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2006, 08:03:37 pm »
Chris got a beautiful new R.V. recently so he can travel the country for summer break with all the comforts of home.

"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2006, 08:04:46 pm »
ROFL, Chris, it's like I'm meeting you for the first time, what a sexy beast, YOWZA  :laugh:
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2006, 08:05:21 pm »
He also got a new vet-approved carrying case for his cat so he can bring CJ, the dogs, and the cat along for the journey.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 08:14:05 pm by YaadPyar »
"Vice, Virtue. It's best not to be too moral. You cheat yourself out of too much life. Aim above morality. If you apply that to life, then you're bound to live life fully." (Harold & Maude - 1971)

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2006, 08:07:56 pm »
Some of you may be aware how hard Chris works, and he's putting his hard-earned money to good use.  After installing the pool, he recently put in a hot tub.  He's very generous with everything he has, and shares this with all his very dear friends.

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2006, 08:10:25 pm »
Since first watching BBM, Chris has been enamored of the soundtrack.  He upgraded his car stereo system so he could listen to it on his drive to and from work.  He installed the entire system himself, saving a lot of money in the process, and he's very proud of how it turned out.

Offline Lumière

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2006, 09:50:34 pm »
Lucise, is your avitar Clint E. from one of those early spaghetti westerens?
Right you are Julie!!  :)

Errr..Celeste, one question - just how did you come to know so much about Chris and all his ... exquisite possessions?   ;D  Hmmm?

Offline YaadPyar

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2006, 10:17:45 pm »

Errr..Celeste, one question - just how did you come to know so much about Chris and all his ... exquisite possessions?   ;D  Hmmm?

Oh - I'll let Chris answer that one if he chooses.  I have permission to post pics only!