Author Topic: Movie Chat Room  (Read 789854 times)

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
Re: Movie Chat Room
« Reply #360 on: January 17, 2009, 10:28:27 pm »
Thanks for suggesting this show, David. It's pretty funny--I like it. Kids lie so much. They do. It's hard to believe anything that comes out of their mouths. I do have some who will just fess up right on the spot. They usually get leniency. LOL. I like the truth-tellers.
"Gettin' tired of your dumbass missin'!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #361 on: January 17, 2009, 10:29:33 pm »
I remember back when I was in high school, somebody tossed an M-80 down the toilet. I've always wondered how those things stay lit underwater? ???

Anyway the toilet exploded and they had this great big inquisition and we all had to get questioned by the principal. I was sweating like a stuck pig, and I didn't even do it! They made us all feel really guilty.

I don't think they ever figured out who did it! :laugh:

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #362 on: January 17, 2009, 10:31:33 pm »
I think he didn't paddle Nancy as hard as he does the boys. She was happy to get just a half day Saturday school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #363 on: January 17, 2009, 10:32:41 pm »
Thanks for suggesting this show, David. It's pretty funny--I like it. Kids lie so much. They do. It's hard to believe anything that comes out of their mouths. I do have some who will just fess up right on the spot. They usually get leniency. LOL. I like the truth-tellers.

You're welcome Shasta! I always watch it when it comes on. Those kids are really funny. But like I said, I don't have to put up with their antics every day like you do!

I'm glad you like it. Have you ever watched Parking Wars? It's a pretty funny show too.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #364 on: January 17, 2009, 10:34:22 pm »
I remember back when I was in high school, somebody tossed an M-80 down the toilet. I've always wondered how those things stay lit underwater? ???

Anyway the toilet exploded and they had this great big inquisition and we all had to get questioned by the principal. I was sweating like a stuck pig, and I didn't even do it! They made us all feel really guilty.

I don't think they ever figured out who did it! :laugh:

I know. If the teacher or the principal talked to a bunch of us, I'd feel guilty even if I knew absolutely nothing about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #365 on: January 17, 2009, 10:35:49 pm »
I think he didn't paddle Nancy as hard as he does the boys. She was happy to get just a half day Saturday school.

Did you see her rubbing her butt as she walked down the hall? :laugh:  I'm sure you are right Shasta. She probably didn't get paddled as hard.

I don't think paddling is legal in Indiana. I'm not sure though. It happened a lot when I was in school. Both in the public school system AND the Catholic school system. Especially in the Catholic schools. At St. Matthew's, they had a wooden paddle with HOLES in it! It was nicknamed the "Holy Paddle" and they used it.. a lot.

They popped my ass with it a few times too! :laugh: >:(

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #366 on: January 17, 2009, 10:38:17 pm »
I'm glad you like it. Have you ever watched Parking Wars? It's a pretty funny show too.

Yes--I like that one too.

I think the young bald principal is kinda sexy. Especially in that black suit and tie.  ::)
8) :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #367 on: January 17, 2009, 10:39:46 pm »
I saw her rub her butt. Funny. They probably have to have the parent's permission on file in order to paddle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #368 on: January 17, 2009, 10:44:14 pm »
That is probably true, Shasta. I'm still not sure if it is legal in my state though. Maybe it is. It USED to be! Ain't no doubt about it! lol

I'm wondering what Toby did in that bathroom for 18 minutes! Several things come to my mind.

Offline Shasta542

• BetterMost Supporter!
« Reply #369 on: January 17, 2009, 10:47:58 pm »
LOL. Some of ours use their cell phones in the bathroom. They aren't supposed to have their phones on, but they do anyway. They can text like fiends without even looking at the keys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~