Author Topic: Through the Veil of Time  (Read 84855 times)

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
Re: Through the Veil of Time
« Reply #320 on: September 11, 2008, 02:24:25 am »
you want me to send it to you?

Hahahah, thanks. What a true friend!

Actually the file I need is 3/4s finished which is why I don't want to go back to one of the ones I have on this computer and start all over.

Be patient...it will be worth the wait. Believe me :-)

L
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline MaineWriter

• Bettermost Supporter!
  • Stay the course...
    • Bristlecone Pine Press
« Reply #321 on: September 16, 2008, 05:28:19 am »
Okay, an update:

http://www.bcpinepress.com/htdocs/upcomingreleases.html

I'll keep you posted on details. It will be available as an ebook on amazon.com and mobipocket.com

Leslie
Taming Groomzilla<-- support equality for same-sex marriage in Maine by clicking this link!

Offline southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #322 on: September 21, 2008, 03:12:39 pm »
Happy 65th birthday, Jack! :-*

Offline NavyVet

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Harm/Tony - My fav rare pair
« Reply #323 on: October 07, 2008, 03:08:02 pm »
Yay!  I finally finished TTVOT and it was wonderful!

Long story - short version:
I had drifted away from BbM fanfic for a while (quite a while) and moved on to other less volatile fandoms for my fic fix.
Then recently I was going through all "My Favorites" lists and began cleaning out and updating links.  Turned out, I had a lot of dead links for BbM.  A number of WIP's were abandoned/never finished and others were no longer accessible.  I had really lost track of all the stories I had been following, which was frustrating, but that's the way it goes.  Looks like fics are still being posted in this universe, so I began searching forums, threads, communities, etc.  I am rebuilding my 'to be read' lists.

Anyway, I managed to find TTVOT at fanfiction.net (Thank goodness!)  Took me a while to figure out where I had even left off.  Re-read the day of the chili cookoff chapters, found my way, and realized I was only a few chapters from the end.  What a bittersweet, yet emotionally satisfying ending, a fitting conclusion for this awesome tale.
I really enjoy your writing.
Hugs,
NV
NavyVet
"Brokeback Mountain:  Where slash is canon!"