Author Topic: beautiful day!  (Read 7966 times)

Offline sparkle_motion

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • Stacey.
Re: beautiful day!
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2006, 02:07:06 pm »
Too warm here. I went out at lunch and I broke a sweat when I got in my car. It's getting up to 90 degrees today.
...then you ask me about Mexico and tell me you'll kill me for needing somethin' I don't hardly never get.

EnnisDelMar

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2006, 02:09:41 pm »
Yep I live in tornado alley, it's bout that time of year too. I always love when tornados are coming lol it's exciting

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2006, 02:19:02 pm »
LOL I'm the same brandon, we always stand on my porch and watch the storms.  The tornado sirens will be going full blast and we'll still stay out there.  That's probably not intelligent, but you get so used to them that it doesn't matter.  We tend to just miss the full blown tornados though, they stay in the more rural parts of missouri, just outside st. louis, but they come really close
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2006, 02:21:12 pm »
We rarely get tornados here........SLC got hit with a big one in 99 I believe.....tore the roof off of the Delta Center (Larry Miller owned stadium).....but thats it!  We just get 6 feet of snow....

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2006, 02:25:05 pm »
snow is also fun! we get all weather here, seriously, it's pretty ridiculous.  the past month has been insane, we've gone from a foot of snow one day to 70 degrees and sunny the next.

how you doing this morning chris?
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2006, 02:26:15 pm »
I'm cool......just chillin like a mad villian!  Preparing myself for the Friday night rush....

How's you?

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2006, 02:27:20 pm »
I'm good, thinking about going for a jog or something...

slayers_creek_oth

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2006, 02:28:46 pm »
Gotta take advantage of the good weather......

Online Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2006, 05:56:46 pm »
Say, Brandon, are you anywhere near Lawrence, Kansas? I heard that a tornado went through there and damaged 60% of the campus of KU and they had to shut down classes. Just wondering if you know anything about it because that's my alma mater (say, Alma was a mater!!)  ::)
"chewing gum and duct tape"

vkm91941

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2006, 03:38:58 am »
Well here in sunny San Diego it is was 55 and raining!  Must be liquid sunshine..not raining tonight but the temp has dropped to 38 and it's supposed to continue raining throughout the morning....Oh well it's so nice here most of the time.