Author Topic: A SNIT story  (Read 4479 times)

Offline Marc

• Don't Say Much
A SNIT story
« on: January 23, 2009, 12:15:54 pm »
I published my fourth BBM story yesterday, "A SNIT Story."  It's here:  marc-r.livejournal.com

It starts as they lie down in the tent, and ends when they fall asleep.

Rated NC-17, as you might expect.

My other three stories on further down on the page.   An interesting difference between the first three and the new one is that in the earlier ones the dialog did most of the work in shownig what the characters were thinking.  The new one has much less dialog, and so I had to say what J & E's thoughts were.

All the stories are one-shot canons.

All comments welcome.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 08:18:59 pm by Marc »

Offline Luvlylittlewing

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: A SNIT story
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 10:27:03 pm »
Marc, I loved your story!  I'm just getting started on reading the other 2.  SNIT is sexy, romantic, and very moving.  What a ride!  I'm so glad you posted a link here; I truly enjoyed the way you portrayed Jack as a patient, giving, clever lover: I've always thought of Jack this way.  And Ennis?  How like Ennis to be sort of coy and unsure of himself.  I'll read and comment on the other 2 stories as time permits, okay?  Thanks, again.  :)

Offline wymguy7

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 05:03:50 pm »
Hi From a newbie everyone! Have been checking out this forum for a few days now and decided to join today. Anyway just wanted to say I loved your story Marc. You really did portray Jack in a better way :)

Offline samwise_fan1965

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 05:19:15 pm »
WOW! What an incredible and believable story! I can see how both Jack and Ennis would respond this way. Thanks for posting it here!
-samwise
p.s. I just read Ennis' Second Trip To Lightning Flat and loved it. I look forward to reading more!

Offline Marc

• Don't Say Much
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 11:11:42 am »
I just tweaked the story near the end, adding a little more romance on Jack's part and some sexual interest on Ennis's part.