Author Topic: Chris Threads Archive  (Read 136550 times)

Offline JCinNYC2006

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • What happens in Calgary....the whole world knows!
Re: Chris is critical moved to ICU***Updated News 7/26
« Reply #120 on: July 26, 2006, 02:58:48 pm »
Sending you tons of love so you pull through this, Chris.  We'll be here waiting for you, so come back to us man.

Juan
What is essential, is invisible to the eye....

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #121 on: July 26, 2006, 03:02:48 pm »
yes, I know, it is not easy to put aside our concern. It helps me to think of situations where I needed to see on other people's faces their pulling for me and encourging me rather than their worry, which would make me doubt myself. And, for any woman who's ever been in labor, I think this is true too--they need to see calmness and that "you can do it" attitude rather than worry on the faces of the doctor, nurses, or partner.

So, try to keep the thoughts of worry to a minimum, and consciously send him the message that we love him and are fighting with him in our hearts.
 Here's another picture of us putting our healing hands of love to Chris, metaphorically (I like to think of this one as if the tree is Chris's spinal chord!)

Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline belbbmfan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • A love that will never grow old
« Reply #122 on: July 26, 2006, 03:04:56 pm »
I lit a candle for you Chris. I hope you get through this.
my best wishes for you and your familiy.
'We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat 'em'

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
please read and do this practice for Chris--it only takes a few minutes.
« Reply #123 on: July 26, 2006, 03:12:30 pm »
I posted this on the other Chris thread but it is important enough to make its own post....

I work with a very gifted person who does energy healing work with people around the country, though she is based in California. She has done some work with Chris this morning (on an energy level, not in person) and passed on this message that she feels is important for everyone who knows Chris to know...

What Chris needs most right now is to feel our love, to feel us holding him in love. Though it is many people's response to feel worry or concern over what he is going through, this response is making it harder for him to have something good to  hold onto anchor him here, as he fights this infection. So, she asks that to help him, we all do the following:

• Put a pillow on your lap (if you are at work and don't have a pillow, you could use a folded up sweater or jacket).
  • Visualize Chris's body imprinted on the pillow--a smaller version than his real size, so it fits on the pillow (even though we have never seen Chris, we can still visualize that it's him we are holding on our laps.).

• Then, place your hands where you imagine his heart, head, or back is, where the disk problem is, anywhere that you want to send healing. Feel your love for Chris and send this LOVE (not worry) through your hands to those parts of him.
(The reason we use a pillow for this work is because it's easier to work with sending healing and loving energy through your hands when you can rest them on something tangible, rather than putting your hands out around air and having your muscles get tired from holding them up.)

• To do this work for his back, you can put one hand underneath the pillow, and one hand on top, imagining the pillow as his torso, if that feels right. OR you can visualize him laying on his stomach and send the love to his back from the top side of the pillow, like you would if you were giving someone a back rub.

The main thing is that it will help him to feel held in love as we do this, and this is what she said he is calling out for on an energetic level. The love we send him in this way will give him an anchor, some strength and will to fight with.

Please, everyone take a few minutes today and do this for our friend. He really needs this from us.

Thank you all,

jenny
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 04:51:09 pm by newyearsday »
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #124 on: July 26, 2006, 03:13:01 pm »
Thanks for Jenny's(newyearsday) suggestion.  It helps feeling that you can do something for him.

Chris, this is for you.  You are in our thoughts, feel the love around you...

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: What you can do for Chris--please read
« Reply #125 on: July 26, 2006, 03:17:03 pm »
Thanks Jenny!  I know it helped me feeling there is something you can do (whether you believe the headling energy or not).  I hope Chris feels that.

vkm91941

If you are able please take a few minutes and focus your loving thought and presence to our friend.  This is the latest note from Shea that I received at 12:34 PDT

there has been no change for the better but the good news is there has been no change for the worse either. hes still in intensive care on life support. the doctors said that if there is no change within the next 24 hours they will send someone from hospice over and consider those options. hes still not conscious which is good because the less pain the better. its in gods hands now the doctors have done everything they can. hes on every medication known to man and the other good news is i dont think hes feeling a whole lot. all we can do now is hope. he doesnt deserve this.

Bacterial Meningitis is fatal in 40% of adult cases, 25% recover but with some serious disability, mental or physical 35% recover completely after a long convalescence.  I KNOW in my HEART that Chris will beat this, he is going to be in that 35% who recover completely.  I KNOW this, I Believe this.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 03:51:51 pm by vkm91941 »

Offline Arad-3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • " Save a horse ... ride a cowboy "

For Chris

« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 03:42:36 pm by Arad-3 »
" Save a horse... ride a cowboy "

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
We've got the whole CHRIS in our hands
We've got the whole CHRIS in our hands
We got the whole CHRIS in our hands
We've got the whole CHRIS in our hands!

we're holding you buddy, we love you, and you can make it through! Yes you can!

Offline chefjudy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • "a pair a deuces"
Re: Light a candle for Chris
« Reply #129 on: July 26, 2006, 03:51:21 pm »
 :) I just lit mine - great idea!  Let's keep it going..........................
Judy

"it could be like this, just like this, always......" Jack Twist