Author Topic: Chris Threads Archive  (Read 137731 times)

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
Re: Lighting Candles and Prayers for Chris (merged threads)
« Reply #500 on: August 07, 2006, 11:05:16 pm »
On my way to where the air is sweet light some candles, here is the link again everyone:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=BBM

Let's make sure Chris knows we're thinking of him and sending love.

Jenny

p.s. you rock, Doug!
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
Re: Get Well Messages for Chris**News Update * 08/03/06!!!
« Reply #501 on: August 07, 2006, 11:24:19 pm »
Hey Chris,

How are you doing today? My neigborhood doorman, Mr. Solamon, asked how you were tonight (he's the sweetest guy, and heard about your coma from me a couple of weeks ago now, almost, when I was a little down and worried about that). I told him you were doing better, and he said "just gotta keep praying, like you said," which was sweet.

I promise to post some pictures for you tomorrow, but for now, here's a quote for you:

"I have missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. On 26 occassions I have been entrusted to take the game winning shot . . . and missed. And I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why . . . I succeed."   â€”Michael Jordan

Keep on truckin dude! You're making great strides, so keep your eyes on the prize.

love,
Jenny
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)

Offline JennyC

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #502 on: August 07, 2006, 11:47:51 pm »
Chris,

I have not posted a get well message here for a few days, but I haven't forgotten about you.  I think of you often and wonder how your rehab is coming along.  Wish you all the best on this journey, and we will be with you each step.

vkm91941

« Reply #503 on: August 08, 2006, 12:08:19 am »
I'm new to bettermost and discovered this thread while surfing the site.  Also saw some references to Chris in other posting, but because I don't Chris I don't know his situation, and haven't been able to find anything more.  I just lit a candle, and sent a prayer as I know this is serious.  Doug

Thanks Doug :D That was very kind of you, Welcome to Bettermost, I can see you are gonna fit right in...  :-*

vkm91941

« Reply #504 on: August 08, 2006, 12:37:53 am »
Just a little note to tell you that you are never far from my heart or my mind.  I'll post you a new smile tomorrow darlin'
Have good night filled with only the sweetest of dreams.

:-*

Offline 2robots4u

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #505 on: August 08, 2006, 12:38:09 am »
You're both welcome... :-*...Doug

vkm91941

« Reply #506 on: August 08, 2006, 04:11:57 am »
Well as usual I'm still up so here's your Smile for Tuesday, August 8

We all know being in the hospital for so long is the absolute pits, especially the food....

But then again...there can be perks for a lucky few....

::)

I mean after all...Any place that serves breakfast in bed can’t be all that bad.

;) Right?  ;)

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #507 on: August 08, 2006, 10:03:55 am »
GOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING CHRI-I-IS! I hope you get to go outside a little today--it would be hard to be inside for so long and I'm hoping you are at that point. Just wanted to put this image out to you and yours for the beauty of your recovery. Keep it comin'!

Can't wait to hear from you and hope that is super soon.

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #508 on: August 08, 2006, 11:26:19 am »
"I have missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. On 26 occassions I have been entrusted to take the game winning shot . . . and missed. And I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why . . . I succeed."   ?Michael Jordan

Jenny and Chris,

"These directors have given me the opportuniy to be bad and make mistakes, to grow and learn from these mistakes, to make discoveries.  So I apologize for the bad discoveries, but I do stand by them because to further yourself and evolve as an actor, you have to be fearless enough to allow yourself room for error...So I thank everyone for their patience....and here's to making more mistakes." - Heath Ledger, accepting his award at the 2005 Santa Barbara Film Festival.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 11:32:48 am by Ellemeno »

Offline henrypie

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
« Reply #509 on: August 08, 2006, 11:58:25 am »
Hey Chris,
I've been thinking about you, though I don't write often.

Jenny, did you notice that your gorgeous cloud picture is courtesy of "Brian and Shawn Malone?"  I wonder why she dropped the "La," and who's Brian!?  I hope Randall ended up with somebody nice, too.