Author Topic: That Little Bit of Hope, Chapter 17 up!  (Read 48680 times)

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: That Little Bit of Hope, New Chapter up!
« Reply #100 on: November 09, 2006, 09:48:42 am »
Thanks Karen  :D

LOL You and me both, the first time I saw that word I thought it was a typo  ;)

Me too!!  :D

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #101 on: November 09, 2006, 09:52:11 am »
Well, I'm probably going to get myself into trouble by saying this (as we all know I have in the past... I'm shit with deadlines  :-\ ) but as of now the plan is to have the next chapter up tomorrow night (thursday). I really want to start posting on a regular schedule every Mon/Thurs because I'd like to finish this one up and start another...

I'm going to try really really hard, but I can't promise anything  ;)

A back rub would be quite lovely though....  ::)

SQUEEEE  ;D  Twice a week?!??  Whooooo!!

How many more chapters do you think?  Oooooh looking forward to your other one!  :)

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #102 on: November 09, 2006, 10:28:06 am »
I'm thinking 2, maybe 3 more chapters? Not many... though I really have no clue, I don't even know what's going to happen in the next chapter yet that's how good at planning these things I am  ::)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #103 on: November 09, 2006, 11:01:05 am »
I'm thinking 2, maybe 3 more chapters? Not many... though I really have no clue, I don't even know what's going to happen in the next chapter yet that's how good at planning these things I am  ::)

LOL!! So you don't have it all plotted out? God ~ I so admire you and all the other brilliant writers out there. It's just amazing all the wonderful stuff you keep us so entertained with  :)

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #104 on: November 09, 2006, 08:18:02 pm »
LOL!! So you don't have it all plotted out? God ~ I so admire you and all the other brilliant writers out there. It's just amazing all the wonderful stuff you keep us so entertained with  :)

nope I don't plan anything out. Every time a fan fic writer says they've planned a certain amount of chapters or something like that, I always think to myself that I should do that too, but it just never works out that way  :-\
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

karen1129

« Reply #105 on: November 09, 2006, 09:50:38 pm »
Well, I'm probably going to get myself into trouble by saying this (as we all know I have in the past... I'm shit with deadlines  :-\ ) but as of now the plan is to have the next chapter up tomorrow night (thursday). I really want to start posting on a regular schedule every Mon/Thurs because I'd like to finish this one up and start another...

I'm going to try really really hard, but I can't promise anything  ;)

A back rub would be quite lovely though....  ::)

It's Thursday night !!!  I'll stay up late !!!
Can't wait.  I'll take care of you animals.  I get along
better with animals anyway !!

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #106 on: November 09, 2006, 10:49:02 pm »
I'm working on it right now so hopefully it will go up tonight... but I got out of work late today so I'm not as far along as I'd hoped, at the latest it will be up tomorrow afternoon, sorry about the delay  :)

karen1129

« Reply #107 on: November 09, 2006, 11:00:41 pm »
I'm working on it right now so hopefully it will go up tonight... but I got out of work late today so I'm not as far along as I'd hoped, at the latest it will be up tomorrow afternoon, sorry about the delay  :)

I'll be waiting !!  I hate when work interferes with my addiction.

Karen

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #108 on: November 09, 2006, 11:06:10 pm »
I'll be waiting !!  I hate when work interferes with my addiction.

Karen

you and me both, and it does all to often... I mean, I didn't even get to read SOG until almost 7 tonight... what's that about  ;)

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #109 on: November 10, 2006, 07:07:12 pm »
Ok, an update... still no chapter but it will definitely be posted tonight. I'm more than halfway through and a lot of the rest just needs to be typed because I wrote it at work today. Told you I would get myself into trouble  ;)