Author Topic: That Little Bit of Hope, Chapter 17 up!  (Read 48206 times)

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: That Little Bit of Hope, New Chapter up!
« Reply #110 on: November 10, 2006, 07:35:41 pm »
Ok, an update... still no chapter but it will definitely be posted tonight. I'm more than halfway through and a lot of the rest just needs to be typed because I wrote it at work today. Told you I would get myself into trouble  ;)

Squeeeee!!   ;D  but I'll probably won't be able to read it till tomorrow morning  :(

karen1129

« Reply #111 on: November 10, 2006, 08:46:26 pm »
Ok, an update... still no chapter but it will definitely be posted tonight. I'm more than halfway through and a lot of the rest just needs to be typed because I wrote it at work today. Told you I would get myself into trouble  ;)

Yee Haw.... I'll be here

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #112 on: November 10, 2006, 08:59:37 pm »
Squeeeee!!   ;D  but I'll probably won't be able to read it till tomorrow morning  :(

oh! Sorry June... maybe if I post soon you won't have to wait... of course I have no clue what time it is there  :-\
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #113 on: November 10, 2006, 09:08:55 pm »

oh! Sorry June... maybe if I post soon you won't have to wait... of course I have no clue what time it is there  :-\

It's 2 in the morning here!! I really should go to bed  ::)

;D

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #114 on: November 10, 2006, 09:29:02 pm »
LOL yeah I'm definitely not going to get it up before you go to sleep  :o

‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #115 on: November 10, 2006, 11:51:00 pm »
Finally here  :D

Sorry bout the wait...

Angst warning!

http://minchout.livejournal.com/tag/that+little+bit+of+hope

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
Re: That Little Bit of Hope, Chapter 14 up!
« Reply #116 on: November 11, 2006, 03:31:14 am »
Wooo hooo Mandy!  Another great chapter.  I left a more detailed reply on livejournal so I wouldn't spoil it for anyone here who hasn't read it yet.  More please, pretty please.    :-*
Life is not a dress rehearsal

mvansand76

« Reply #117 on: November 11, 2006, 08:17:24 am »
Oh no Jack, why did you have to tell him? I know, it's all about honesty....  :( Maybe not the right timing though... Great chapter! I do hope that Jack gathers some more strength and starts to show some more backbone! I want him to kick some ass.  :o 

karen1129

« Reply #118 on: November 11, 2006, 11:51:38 am »
Great chapter Mandi.  Left you a comment on your LJ too.  I was on the edge of my seat.  Yeah, I kind of wish Jack would have held back on that honesty thing.... but.... guess there is no good time for something like that.  I can't wait to see where they are going now.... and if that bastard old man Twist is going to cause more trouble. 

Karen

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #119 on: November 11, 2006, 05:32:44 pm »
Thanks guys!! I appreciate all the comments  :D

I do hope that Jack gathers some more strength and starts to show some more backbone! I want him to kick some ass.   

LOL, I know I know, sorry John Twist didn't die a horrible death in this chapter... maybe the next one, I'm still trying to work it out  ;)

Jack does need to show some backbone though, I'm (or he's) working on it...  ::)