Author Topic: That Little Bit of Hope, Chapter 17 up!  (Read 48528 times)

Offline Bigheart

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: That Little Bit of Hope, new chapter update!
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2006, 09:40:23 am »
Yeah what was I thinking, stop reading slash?? I think at this point that's impossible LOL I'm obsessed!

I like to think he'll get what's coming to him... but we'll have to see  ;)

Let's not talk about stopping anymore, shall we??    :P   ;D

OH pleeease, I agree with Mel, make him suffer!

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2006, 02:31:14 am »
I just read your story and I'm still shaking, so much emotion and so well written.  I'm looking forward to seeing some more chapters.  I cannot wait to see what happens when Ennis gets to Lightening Flat.  Mean Mr Twist isn't going to like that much especially if Bobby slips up and says something about what he heard and knows about his Daddy and Ennis's relationship.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 02:34:13 am by dot-matrix »
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline littleguitar

• She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2006, 08:46:54 am »
I just read your story and I'm still shaking, so much emotion and so well written.  I'm looking forward to seeing some more chapters.  I cannot wait to see what happens when Ennis gets to Lightening Flat.  Mean Mr Twist isn't going to like that much especially if Bobby slips up and says something about what he heard and knows about his Daddy and Ennis's relationship.

Thanks! I appreciate it... it's always nice to get new readers  :D

The new chapter should be up really soon. Though I won't say exactly when, deadlines aren't my friend and you guys are liable to rip my head off if I don't deliver  ;)
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

mvansand76

« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2006, 09:48:35 am »
Thanks! I appreciate it... it's always nice to get new readers  :D

The new chapter should be up really soon. Though I won't say exactly when, deadlines aren't my friend and you guys are liable to rip my head off if I don't deliver  ;)

You take it easy, OK? We don't want you to get Carpal Tunnel syndrome like I do...

Offline littleguitar

‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

Offline dot-matrix

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • www.maleimagegallery.com ~Come Join Us~
Re: That Little Bit of Hope, Ch. 9 up!
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2006, 06:33:27 pm »
Just read Chapter 9!  All I can say is you blew me away totally.  I won't say any more so as not to spoil it for those who have not read it yet.  BUT Oh boy!  It was GREAT, just GREAT  :D
Life is not a dress rehearsal

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2006, 10:12:25 pm »
Just read Chapter 9!  All I can say is you blew me away totally.  I won't say any more so as not to spoil it for those who have not read it yet.  BUT Oh boy!  It was GREAT, just GREAT  :D

Thanks! *blushes*   :D This chapter seems to have been a hit, I'm glad it worked for everyone  :)

mvansand76

« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2006, 07:51:11 am »
Oh yeah! I'm going to read it asap!

Is that a picture of you on your livejournal?

Offline Bigheart

« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2006, 08:02:47 am »
SPOILER!!!

Mandy,

Chapter 9 was BEAUTIFUL *sigh* Ennis arrived at just the right time, my heart skipped a few beats when Jack realised it was Ennis at the door, wow.....that was soo lovely.

And the lying down next to him and refusing to leave and the gentle, loving tenderness in the bathroom was breathtaking, incredibly moving.

I do so wonder what will happen next. How will old man Twist react to Ennis being there? Are they staying? If not, where will they go??

I'm SO proud of Ennis and SO happy he's in Lightning Flat!  :)

Hope you update soon, Mandy  :)

Offline littleguitar

« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2006, 08:57:17 am »
Oh yeah! I'm going to read it asap!

Is that a picture of you on your livejournal?

Nope, though I had to double check because I used to have a pic of me on there and for a minute I forgot I took it down. That's actually Jake, looking ultra feminine. Now that I think about it... I used to have a haircut very similar, LOL
SPOILER!!!

Mandy,

Chapter 9 was BEAUTIFUL *sigh* Ennis arrived at just the right time, my heart skipped a few beats when Jack realised it was Ennis at the door, wow.....that was soo lovely.

And the lying down next to him and refusing to leave and the gentle, loving tenderness in the bathroom was breathtaking, incredibly moving.

I do so wonder what will happen next. How will old man Twist react to Ennis being there? Are they staying? If not, where will they go??

I'm SO proud of Ennis and SO happy he's in Lightning Flat!  :)

Hope you update soon, Mandy  :)

Thanks, June! I'm really glad you liked it so much. Jack very much needed Ennis at that moment and Ennis delivered. It almost turned out very very different... but I won't tell you how, I'll just leave it at what I wrote  ;)

I think "proud" is the perfect word, it was hard for Ennis to do what he did, especially given old man twist is ratteling around that ranch somewhere...