Author Topic: Calling all Aero screening attendees  (Read 2561 times)

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
Calling all Aero screening attendees
« on: October 30, 2009, 09:47:01 pm »
Over on the Facebook page for the Aero Theater there is an (admittedly old question from August) asking "Who was your favorite guest to see so far at the Aero and who would you like to see next?" (I originally thought it was new but then saw it was two months old...still, they will get a notification of your reply!)

So go on over there and post about the amazing Brokeback cast Q&A that I'll always wish I could have been at!

Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/aerotheatre?v=feed&story_fbid=247115075320

I also started a thread about this on the Social Events board but I figured I should do it here too since for the Aero-ers, this is where it all began...

« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 11:42:22 pm by newyearsday »
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline Ellemeno

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
Re: Calling all Aero screening attendees
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 02:08:34 am »
Over on the Facebook page for the Aero Theater there is an (admittedly old question from August) asking "Who was your favorite guest to see so far at the Aero and who would you like to see next?" (I originally thought it was new but then saw it was two months old...still, they will get a notification of your reply!)

So go on over there and post about the amazing Brokeback cast Q&A that I'll always wish I could have been at!

Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/aerotheatre?v=feed&story_fbid=247115075320

I also started a thread about this on the Social Events board but I figured I should do it here too since for the Aero-ers, this is where it all began...

Done!  Thanks Jenny.  Great to see you here.  I wasn't the first to mention the BBM evening, a seemingly non-Brokie wrote something about it too.

Offline newyearsday

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Brokeback Got Me Good
  • ponygirl
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 01:42:12 pm »
Cool! You're right, that other wall post mentioning it was probably how the page wound up in my google search for "Aero" and "Brokeback screening."

Things here are busy as ever it seems. I was reading some of my early posts on this board and taking a trip down memory lane. Good times.

Happy Halloween/Samhain!!
Revelationtees--wear them for good. Profits go to the Matthew Shepard Foundation: www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.com & www.revelationtees.spreadshirt.net (for EU)
"One life, with each other..."

Offline Brown Eyes

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2009, 02:32:23 pm »

Heya Jenny! Thanks for bringing this over to BetterMost!

the world was asleep to our latent fuss - bowie

Offline Ellemeno

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2009, 03:09:52 pm »
Am I the only Aero pilgrim still active on BetterMost?!