Author Topic: Should you have straight hair or curly hair?  (Read 6730 times)

Offline CellarDweller

• The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
Should you have straight hair or curly hair?
« on: November 17, 2009, 10:16:50 pm »
You Should Have Curly Hair

You are cheerful, outgoing, and downright bouncy. People find you to be very personable and real.
You are confident in your own skin, and you don't feel like you have to fake anything.

You are very independent and unique. You wouldn't like to look like every other person on the street.
People find that you're honest, and it's easy to trust you. Others expect you to be honest in all facets of your life.

Should You Have Straight Hair or Curly Hair?

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline min

• Brokeback Got Me Good
Re: Should you have straight hair or curly hair?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 12:26:19 am »

You are cheerful, outgoing, and downright bouncy. People find you to be very personable and real.
You are confident in your own skin, and you don't feel like you have to fake anything.

You are very independent and unique. You wouldn't like to look like every other person on the street.
People find that you're honest, and it's easy to trust you. Others expect you to be honest in all facets of your life.

LOL I have very straight hair... :D

Offline Lynne

• BetterMost Supporter
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "The world's always ending." --Ianto Jones
    • Elizabeth Warren for Massachusetts
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 12:32:13 pm »

It's only curly when it's short and the humidity's high  :-\
"Laß sein. Laß sein."

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 01:54:41 pm »
You Should Have Wavy Hair

You are laid back, friendly, and carefree. You really can't get too hung up on anything as silly as your hair.
You truly enjoy yourself, and you have a natural charisma. People love to flirt with you.

You are casual, low maintenance, and even a little careless. No one would accuse you of being uptight!
You don't have a lot of rules or expectations in your life. You are flying blind and ending up in some pretty interesting places.

And I do!!!  But believe me, that REALLY makes you hung up on your hair!  :laugh:

Offline robin

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2009, 08:48:42 am »
You Should Have Wavy Hair
You are laid back, friendly, and carefree. You really can't get too hung up on anything as silly as your hair.
You truly enjoy yourself, and you have a natural charisma. People love to flirt with you.

You are casual, low maintenance, and even a little careless. No one would accuse you of being uptight!
You don't have a lot of rules or expectations in your life. You are flying blind and ending up in some pretty interesting places.