Author Topic: Six-month anniversary  (Read 4557 times)

moremojo

Re: Six-month anniversary
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2006, 09:16:59 pm »
Thank you all, guys, for your heartfelt replies and reminiscences. I realized after posting that 'six-month anniversary' is an oxymoron, and 'six-month milestone' might have been more accurate, but it certainly feels like a year, in terms of all the living and feeling that we've been going through over these months.

Victoria, thanks for the heads-up about the Tremblayan milestone that next month will witness. I notice that you and RouxB have revisited TOB on IMDb for old times' sake, as have I, and it feels good, though in a bittersweet way, to post there again, undeterred and committed as always. But I am as grateful as anyone to have found the refuge we have been given here at BetterMost, and look forward to a long and engaged presence in our little community here.

I love you all, with all my heart and mind...

Scott
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 08:49:40 pm by moremojo »

Offline RouxB

• BetterMost Welcome Wagon & Contributor
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • ...a love that will never grow old
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2006, 09:31:06 pm »
Happy milestone(s) to all of us! I can't believe it has been almost 9 months since my falling in love with this story and 7 months since falling in love with all of you.
There was a time I despaired of losing the intensity of my feeling for Brokeback Mountain and seeing new friends disappear but what has settled in is the warm realization that it, and you all, will live within me to some degree forever. These past months have been some of the best-and worst-of my life and through it all there was BbM-and you.

Tremblayans-you mean the world to me  :-*

Roux

Heathen

Offline Shakesthecoffecan

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • Those were the days, Alberta 2007.
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2006, 09:37:55 pm »
Scott, Friend, I think you may have nailed it.

We were all unexpected silent partners in the relation ship of Ennis and Jack. We were emotionally invested and had the rug pulled from under us. We were this way because we had lived this. We knew this. It was not a panel of the dream it was a panel of our lives.

The evening of 7 January 2006 I had the love of a lifetime in an hour and a half. Shit Fire.
"It was only you in my life, and it will always be only you, Jack, I swear."