Author Topic: Four (now FOURTEEN!) Effin' Years! How will you celebrate?  (Read 183811 times)

Offline mouk

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
Re: Four (now Six) Effin' Years! How will you celebrate?
« Reply #120 on: December 11, 2011, 10:05:34 pm »
Lee  :-*

Sason it was so lovely meeting you this summer, I hope there will be other opportunities of climbing Moose moutain together. Do keep in touch, friend...

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #121 on: December 12, 2011, 03:39:44 pm »
Sason it was so lovely meeting you this summer, I hope there will be other opportunities of climbing Moose moutain together. Do keep in touch, friend...

I loved our hike and our talk, mouk!   :-* :-*

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: On this day in history - Brokies were "born"!
« Reply #122 on: December 13, 2011, 01:34:58 am »

I remember the time we saw Heath's last movie together.  It was a very special night for me; I loved meeting your mom and your sister.  Perhaps we can get together again very soon.  :-*

:-* 

*HUGS*

Offline SFEnnisSF

• BBM Radio Program Director
  • BetterMost Moderator
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #123 on: December 17, 2011, 04:10:17 am »
Was exactly six years ago tonight...

Friday, December 16th, 2005...

Friday, December 16th, 2011...

Offline Sason

• BetterMost Moderator
  • Bork bork bork
« Reply #124 on: December 17, 2011, 06:10:05 am »
Congrats on your six years of Brokie-ness, Eric!

Düva pööp is a förce of natüre

Online southendmd

• Town Administration
  • well, I won't
« Reply #125 on: December 17, 2011, 12:13:03 pm »
Was exactly six years ago tonight...

Friday, December 16th, 2005...

Friday, December 16th, 2011...

Me too!  Cheers, Eric!

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #126 on: January 06, 2012, 11:27:02 pm »
How about we commemorate the 6 year anniversary by maybe sharing pics of the memoribilia we have that is somehow connected to Brokeback?

Ok, I have a lot to share, so I didn't take pics as it is, but tried to group them together to decrease the amount of pics that it would take to post.

:D :D :D

Oh, and just saying ahead of time, I'm sure there are things that may have been given to me that are missing, don't be offended if you gave it to me!  LOL  It just means it wasn't easily accessible to be put in the pics.

Ok, I have a lot to share, so I didn't take pics as it is, but tried to group them together to decrease the amount of pics that it would take to post.

Oh, and just saying ahead of time, I'm sure there are things that may have been given to me that are missing, don't be offended if you gave it to me!  LOL  It just means it wasn't easily accessible to be put in the pics.

The first two pics I got on E*Bay.  The third was given to me at the Texas BBQ.  Normally I wouldn't put one of me in this type of collection, but it was taken by a Brokie (Ben Franklin) during the Wyoming Road Trip in 2008.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #127 on: January 06, 2012, 11:29:24 pm »

Four pieces of pottery given to me as a gift from an ex.  He's long gone, but you can bet your ass I kept this!

The pieces were designed by DCF's own Jimmy (gnash) and aside from the hats contain lines from the movie.

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #128 on: January 06, 2012, 11:34:29 pm »
My Brokie reading material.

Against the wall is the Oscar promo book, signed by Diana Ossana.  Next is "Crosses & Lovestains", a book of photographs taken by DCF's own Trigger_Hippie (Nick).  He has one for Oxford as well that I thought I had, but can't locate.  I'll have to get another!  My SS copy of Brokeback, signed by Annie Proulx.  On the towel is the Story to Screenplay book, and my copy of "Close Range", the collection that has "Brokeback" in it.

I forgot to put my copy of "Beyond Brokeback" here!  LOL

Offline CellarDweller

« Reply #129 on: January 06, 2012, 11:49:57 pm »
My DVD & CD collection.

The DVDs in the back L to R:  Brokeback Special Edition, Widescreen Edition, another copy of Brokeback, and "Finding Brokback", a DVD of the Alberta trip that I didn't attend.

The CDs are a "single" of a friend playing "The Wings", the Soundtrack, the score, and "Meet Me On The Mountian".

I also have DVDs for the 2006 BBQ in Texas (from Conny & Auntie) , and the Oxford gathering (from Janjo (Jess)).    I also have DVDs of The Dave Cullen Forum Band performing in Bay City in 2007, and a compliation of other Bay City items, as well as fan made videos.

I have a CD made by SFEricSF from his Brokeback Radio station, and a CD from the East Coast Slash Bash in 2006.