Author Topic: Was Mexico all about revenge or about need?  (Read 19153 times)

Offline Bucky

• Sr. Ranch Hand
Re: Was Mexico all about revenge or about need?
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2006, 04:02:24 pm »
There probably is something that is unresolved and getting daily emails from my ex-partner of twenty years ago is not helping matters.  He has to be having troubles with his own relationships to want to get back together with me after twenty years.  Of course the answer has to be no on my part and I know that but I was very fond of him twenty two years ago.  I will think about what you said.  I would rather have no love at all than to be with someone that I can't trust and plus he has a lot of baggage that I don't want to deal with.

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2006, 06:36:33 pm »
I was reading the lyrics to "Sweet Melissa" that moremojo just posted, and somehow they made me think of you.
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2008, 06:29:42 pm »
...I do realize there would be ways to find a prostitute in Denver if you wanted to. But are there streets in Denver like the one in Juarez, where all you do is walk along, make eye contact with someone, the guy steps up and says "Senor" and off you go?

It wouldn't carry quite the same weight to show Jack wiping away a tear and looking angry and resolute as he passed a roadsign to Colorado.

I just saw this Katherine! Maybe we should do some research, LOL??
"chewing gum and duct tape"