Author Topic: Adios...I'm outta here..  (Read 13798 times)

Offline Spooky_Rabbit

• Sr. Ranch Hand
  • Jimmy
Re: Adios...I'm outta here..
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2006, 07:35:05 pm »
Well, Flash, you may not be in the clear.

You see, there's been talk.

Mind you, none of US have been talking but there has been talk.

;D

Isn't that what mean sorority girls say when they're going to tell a girl that she didn't make it through "rush"?  hehehe...
I know I shall meet you on that final day! Water Walkin' Jesus, take me away...

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2006, 07:58:40 pm »
Yeah, I seemed to have missed all the fuss, too.
 :(
Sorry to see you go surf.

Offline littleguitar

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • She was always a lonely child...
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2006, 09:07:31 pm »
Surf, I just wanted to say that I really hope this doesn't have anything to do with our misunderstanding yesterday... I really didn't mean any harm by it and didn't think you did either.  If I offended you in any way I really am sorry! I'll miss reading your posts  :'(
‘cause the truth is, I already give him everythin’ I got to give, more than I ever even knew I had; ‘n it all for him, all of it, him who is my brother, my father, my child, my friend, my lover, my heart, my soul; my Ennis.

-- del Mar Painting, Ch. 48 by b73

Offline Flashframe777

• Brokeback Got Me Good
  • autumn auteur
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2006, 09:30:48 pm »
Spooky, you're feeding my abandonment issues.

P.S.:  I don't really have abandonment issues.
"yet he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream"

Offline j.U.d.E.

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2006, 05:13:55 am »
Eh, kind of missed all the fuss too.. What happened? Anyway, it's sad to see anyone go from our BBM-PT-BM Community - so surf, do reconsider. I had no problem with your posts either - I have to add here, that I probably did not read everything you wrote, but that's not because of your posts, it's just me not having time. So, please, don't feel pushed out!

[Flashframe - LOL!]

~ j U d E
MLK - - - - - - - - - - - - HAL - - - - - - - - - - - - BHO
*15 jan 1929 - †04 apr 1968 | *04 apr 1979 - † 22 jan 2008 | *04 aug 1961 -

Offline mlewisusc

• Sr. Ranch Hand
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2006, 10:43:08 am »
I can't be happy when one of my Santa Monica friends leaves . . .  :'(This won't stop me from communicating with you by more 'conventional' means, of course . . . But I will miss your unique "voice" here, as I would anyone on this forum . . . we do appear to be Troll-free, and so far, I have witnessed no outright hostility . . . I'm really big on the "open" part of an open forum.  I have found that the lack of non-verbal communication in this type of interaction can breed misunderstanding - but for me, if you disagree with my opinions or thoughts, telling me you think I'm wrong ought NEVER be taken as personal by me.  Obviously, the WAY it's said (or written, I should say) might give offense.  I would rather err on the side of openness and let offense, "real" or "perceived" be handled by private message. . .

In any event, K, if you are reading silently, know that those who know you from the board and LA, love you, and will miss your thoughts here . . .  I will play a sad tune on my harmonica today for your absence.     
"Good enough place" - Ennis del Mar

Offline Aloysius J. Gleek

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2006, 11:22:02 am »
Somehow I missed all of this also--

Surf, it was good to meet you the night of the last theatrical showing of Brokeback in Manhattan--sorry we couldn't have chatted more--

Little I can add to the real eloquence above other than to say: "--Yeah!"

You can't color the picture without the full box of Crayolas is what I always say. (For our non-Norte Americano friends, that's a cheezy set of 64 color crayons for school children--they literally REEK of wax, but the fancy box does have a built in sharpener.)

Visit often, and all the best--

John
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 11:23:40 am by jmmgallagher »
"Tu doives entendre je t'aime."
(and you know who I am...)

Cowboy Curtis (Laurence Fishburne)
and Pee-wee in the 1990 episode
"Camping Out"