Author Topic: Something new  (Read 7242 times)

Offline chowhound

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
Something new
« on: March 13, 2010, 05:33:02 pm »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=QUw7I11lLJg[/youtube]

Here is something new.

Offline chowhound

Re: Something new
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 05:49:17 pm »
My apologies for this...I was merely experimenting to see whether I could transfer a video from YouTube onto this board as I know others have done in the past. You see, I'm very much a beginner at these things. If I was successful - as apparently I was - then I intended to delete it. But when I pushed the 'delete' button I got the surprising message that it's impossible to delete one's own topics - or anyone else's I assume  - on this board. I suppose this to preserve replies to that topic if there were any replies though, obviously, in this case, there weren't. I assume one can delete one's own reply to a topic if one wants to...no?

Again, my apologies. However, perhaps some here will enjoy seeing this tribute to Heath though I suppose it should be in the "Heath, Heath, Heath" section of the board. Oh well...

Offline Front-Ranger

• BetterMost Moderator
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • Brokeback got us good.
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 05:56:06 pm »
Hey, friend. Thanks for posting this! If you want to move it into the Remembrance forum, I can help you with that. It's a good compendium, but not enough scenes from Brokeback Mountain, IMHO. Not that I'm biased or anything!  ::)
"chewing gum and duct tape"

Offline chowhound

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 02:15:32 pm »
Thanks, FrontRanger, for your offer, so, yes, please let me know how I'd transfer it to the Remembrance Forum. I agree, there's too few shots from BBM but, even so, I think it's worth keeping. As well, you could ask people - or yourself - to footnote it by identifying all the films from which shots have been taken and what Heath's role in those films was. I could place some but not all.