Author Topic: 15 more minutes for Bristol Palin - dancing with those liberal immoral stars!  (Read 9414 times)

Offline bailey1205

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club

what difference does that make?  I would hope her folks are helping her, but what's wrong with her going on a reality TV show to make some extra money, as long as it doesn't interfer with her responsibilities of being a mother?

Nothing.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • "He somebody you cowboy'd with?"
As for Levi, whatever floats your boat.

I like my men to look like men.  Gimme a guy in his 40s - 50s over a kid in his 20s any day.

So you've said on a number of occasions. But not everyone is looking for a "daddy." Just take a look at any TLA catalogue, and clearly Levi is the "type" for an awful lot of gay males.

Bristol nude? Eeew. ...
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
So you've said on a number of occasions. But not everyone is looking for a "daddy." Just take a look at any TLA catalogue, and clearly Levi is the "type" for an awful lot of gay males.

:laugh:

Considering I'm 41, I wouldn't consider someone in their 40s a "daddy" type.  To me, someone who is a daddy is nearer my real dad's age of 71, and that's not what I want.

I want a peer.  ;D

And what is a TLA catalogue?

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"

what difference does that make?  I would hope her folks are helping her, but what's wrong with her going on a reality TV show to make some extra money, as long as it doesn't interfer with her responsibilities of being a mother?

You don't think her time would better be spent going to school to get an education instead of rolling the reality TV dice to see if she can get somewhere with no real talent?  As for money, her parents are obviously helping her now.  It's not like she needs it to pay the rent.

Offline brokeplex

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • LCARS
why does anyone care what Bristol Palin does?

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
:laugh:

Considering I'm 41, I wouldn't consider someone in their 40s a "daddy" type.  To me, someone who is a daddy is nearer my real dad's age of 71, and that's not what I want.

Get with the program, Honey. A gay "daddy" ain't your father.  ;D And at 41, you're old enough to be one! Congratulations!  ;D

And what is a TLA catalogue?

Try googling "TLA video" and see what you come up with. It may be NSFW.  8)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 07:29:46 pm by Jeff Wrangler »
"It is required of every man that the spirit within him should walk abroad among his fellow-men, and travel far and wide."--Charles Dickens.

Offline bailey1205

You don't think her time would better be spent going to school to get an education instead of rolling the reality TV dice to see if she can get somewhere with no real talent?  As for money, her parents are obviously helping her now.  It's not like she needs it to pay the rent.

I imagine it's not about money.  It's about exposure.

Going to college would be a better investment.

Offline Jeff Wrangler

• BetterMost Supporter!
I imagine it's not about money.  It's about exposure.

Going to college would be a better investment.

I agree on both counts.

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.

Perhaps she can use the money she gets to pay for tuition?  Has she even said she wants to go to college?

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline bailey1205

Perhaps she can use the money she gets to pay for tuition?  Has she even said she wants to go to college?

Hey, you can vote for her on DWTS !!!

You can help her win.