Author Topic: Do You Believe In U.F.O.s and Extra Terrestrials?  (Read 41424 times)

mvansand76

Re: Do You Believe In U.F.O.s and Extra Terrestrials?
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2006, 09:14:04 am »
Ik ben hier niet erg blij mee!  >:(

Ik ook niet!  >:(

I told him about it, but he hadn't heard anything about it either, he did think it very strange, though!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2006, 09:55:32 pm »
Ik ook niet!  >:(

I told him about it, but he hadn't heard anything about it either, he did think it very strange, though!

Dank u vriendelijk for asking him about it. If you happen to hear something about it on your local news, please let us know.

I suppose if it was going to happen, it would have happened by now. I wonder what it was?

Maybe it was a UFO after all!  ???
Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline delalluvia

• BetterMost 5000+ Posts Club
  • "Truth is an iron bride"
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2006, 11:22:45 pm »
After reading the news alert, my first thought was an asteroid or meteor. I agree with you. I imagine they would refrain from telling us about it; especially if they weren't certain whether it would hit us or not. Can you imagine the chaos it would cause? I wish Fox News would either cover the story, or if they did air the message in error, at least admit their mistake. The silence is what I find so scary. I really do think Fox wanted to cover the story, and suddenly someone instructed them not to. Why?  :(

Ditto.  I get scared when I first hear a snippet of news that goes 'Scientists believe a large meteor will hit in the year 2012.'

Boom!  Story vanishes, then reappears later as "Scientists recalculated trajectory of the asteroid and it will come close but miss the earth..."

Um, hm.  Did the scientists mess up their trajectory math or did someone tell them to say that they did?

Worrisome.

moremojo

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2006, 10:00:42 am »
Ditto.  I get scared when I first hear a snippet of news that goes 'Scientists believe a large meteor will hit in the year 2012.'
That is the year when the current cosmological cycle according to the ancient Maya will end. Coincidence?

mvansand76

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2006, 11:26:04 am »
That is the year when the current cosmological cycle according to the ancient Maya will end. Coincidence?

Oh yes! This is very interesting, the year 2012. I bet this is no coincidence! Can't be. Isn't this also the year in which something will change to the vibrational forces (trillingskrachten, help me here David...) of the earth? Anybody?

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2006, 10:46:49 pm »
Oh yes! This is very interesting, the year 2012. I bet this is no coincidence! Can't be. Isn't this also the year in which something will change to the vibrational forces (trillingskrachten, help me here David...) of the earth? Anybody?

Melissa -

Trillingskrachten sounds like a good word. If I remember my Dutch correctly, it means vibrational forces, so I think you are on the right track. I really don't know much about the Earth's vibrational forces or really anything about 2012. Actually, this is the first I have heard of it. I would love to find out more. It sounds interesting.

There is something about the number 2012 that scares me though. I'm not sure if it is something in the symmetry of the number, or if it is something I subconsciously remember hearing, but the number scares the hell out of me. There is something really wrong with that number. It gives me cold chills.   :(

injest

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2006, 12:14:15 am »
I have GOT to stop coming in here!! I get the spooks every time!

Ya'll quit making me!!!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2006, 12:44:35 am »
I have GOT to stop coming in here!! I get the spooks every time!

Ya'll quit making me!!!

Ah Jess! Don't worry honey. I've got your back.

If an asteroid heads our way, I'll straddle that sucker like a bronco and point it towards Polaris.

injest

« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2006, 12:54:43 am »
Ah Jess! Don't worry honey. I've got your back.

If an asteroid heads our way, I'll straddle that sucker like a bronco and point it towards Polaris.

LOL!! ride 'em cowboy!!! Yeee hawww!!!

Offline JT

• Brokeback Mountain Resident
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2006, 07:52:45 pm »
I do believe in UFOs and ETs but I don't think they reach earth yet.  Unless the UFO in question happens to be a cowboy hat that flew off a mountain.