Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2148542 times)

Offline loneleeb3

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • Posting Vacation
  • BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
  • I swear.............
Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #4000 on: March 11, 2009, 02:25:56 pm »
OMG

Y'all are embarassin me!
                         8)
"The biggest obstacle to most of us achieving our dreams isn't reality, it's our own fear"

"Saint Paul had his Epiphany on the road to Damascus, Mine was on Brokeback Mountain"

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4001 on: March 11, 2009, 06:41:51 pm »
I hope you post soon and let us know you are O.K.  I have become pretty fond of some ofmy cyber friends, you included. When a day goes by with no posts, I worry.

So hope all is O.K with you. I hate the lightning storms here in summer, they scare the c--p out of me. I will not even eat with a metal knife and fork. !!!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4002 on: March 11, 2009, 06:48:09 pm »
I'm fine Fiona! Thanks for asking honey. I had another panic attack today. I seem to get them in the morning about an hour after I wake up. I'm trying to notice any possible patterns so I can try to do something about it. I still feel edgy even now. I took an ativan but it really didn't help much.

Anyway, I was sorry to hear you are suffering from them too. I just took a peek at your blog. It sounds like you are having some bad ones Fiona, even when driving your car. That sounds HORRIBLE!!! I was at my house when my panic attack occured today.

As far as the weather, no tornadoes yesterday. We had a big thunderstorm around 2 or 3 in the morning, then lots of wind after that as the cold front came sweeping in. But it wasn't as bad as the storms we had a few days ago with the tornadoes and hail.

Thanks Fiona! Thanks for caring! You are one of my favorite people here too! :-*

{{{{{FIONA}}}}}

Please take care of yourself, okay? :)

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

« Reply #4003 on: March 11, 2009, 10:24:32 pm »
OMG

Y'all are embarassin me!
                         8)

ya want us to lie?

;) ;D

injest

« Reply #4004 on: March 12, 2009, 01:05:59 am »

Offline CellarDweller

• A city boy's mentality, with a cowboy's soul.
« Reply #4005 on: March 12, 2009, 07:05:09 am »
I'm not a dog person, but OMG, how cute is that pic?

Tell him when l come up to him and ask to play the record, l'm gonna say: ''Voulez-vous jouer ce disque?''
'Voulez-vous, will you kiss my dick?'
Will you play my record? One-track mind!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4006 on: March 13, 2009, 01:19:16 am »
That picture is sooooo cute!! I want to HUG HIM forever!!! :-*

He looks like a Siberian Husky. They sometimes end up with ice blue eyes when they grow into adults. They are beautiful dogs! I thought about getting one once, but they have so much fur and require much grooming. Cody's fur is enough for me. :P

I saw flowers growing next to the driveway today!! Little pink and purple ones. I will take a picture of them tomorrow. :)

Spring is almost here! :D

injest

« Reply #4007 on: March 13, 2009, 01:21:01 am »

He looks like a Siberian Husky. They sometimes end up with ice blue eyes when they grow into adults. They are beautiful dogs! I thought about getting one once, but they have so much fur and require much grooming. Cody's fur is enough for me. :P

I saw flowers growing next to the driveway today!! Little pink and purple ones. I will take a picture of them tomorrow. :)

that puppy looks so soft and happy and cuddly....you can tell he is a kisser too with that tongue!!

and those big paws!! he is gonna be a BIG dog!

injest

« Reply #4008 on: March 13, 2009, 01:21:37 am »

yep!! I got my garden tilled up and taters planted!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4009 on: March 13, 2009, 01:27:04 am »
that puppy looks so soft and happy and cuddly....you can tell he is a kisser too with that tongue!!

and those big paws!! he is gonna be a BIG dog!

Oh I know. They are beautiful dogs. My friends have one. They named him Rusty. He has ice blue eyes. He nearly hypnotizes me when he looks at me because his eyes look electric. He's gorgeous and VERY friendly. He gets really excited when he sees me. That tail starts wagging so fast you'd think he was conducting an orchestra. He's so cute. He and Cody love to play together. I often take Cody with me when I go to their house.

Maybe I will print off that puppy picture and use it as a calmative the next time I feel a panic attack striking. That pup is so cute!! Thanks for posting him Jess! :-*