Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2147862 times)

injest

Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #4110 on: March 28, 2009, 12:14:59 am »
I don't know why he decided to hide out there, but I thought of you when I heard about it on the news this morning. :P

well THIS is a bad situation..but it is nice to hear you thought of me! I always think of you when I think of Indiana!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4111 on: March 28, 2009, 12:23:41 am »
well THIS is a bad situation..but it is nice to hear you thought of me! I always think of you when I think of Indiana!

I'm just a corn fed Hoosier country boy! ;)

Actually I grew up in the city, but I had some friends who lived on farms. Farms are fun! I loved the animals. And the hayloft in the barn! ;D

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

injest

« Reply #4112 on: March 28, 2009, 12:24:21 am »
I'm just a corn fed Hoosier country boy! ;)

Actually I grew up in the city, but I had some friends who lived on farms. Farms are fun! I loved the animals. And the hayloft in the barn! ;D

haylofts can be fun.... ;) ;)

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4113 on: March 28, 2009, 12:26:02 am »
haylofts can be fun.... ;) ;)

yes they can! :D

Guess what I'm watching?

Twilight!

I can't get enough of that movie. When will you be watching it Jess? I wonder if Shasta will watch it with us too! :D

injest

« Reply #4114 on: March 28, 2009, 12:28:19 am »
yes they can! :D

Guess what I'm watching?

Twilight!

I can't get enough of that movie. When will you be watching it Jess? I wonder if Shasta will watch it with us too! :D

I heard that Shasta HATES Twilight!

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4115 on: March 28, 2009, 12:29:38 am »
I heard that Shasta HATES Twilight!

Seriously? ???

Why does she hate it?

Why do you hate Twilight Shasta?

injest

« Reply #4116 on: March 28, 2009, 12:30:26 am »
Seriously? ???

Why does she hate it?

Why do you hate Twilight Shasta?

oops! I thought I saw her on!! I didn't really hear that! I was just teasing her!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4117 on: March 28, 2009, 12:32:20 am »
oops! I thought I saw her on!! I didn't really hear that! I was just teasing her!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I saw her up there too Jess. And now she's gone. She sometimes suddenly disappears. Like a fart in a wind storm.

You still didn't answer my question! When do you think you'll probably watch Twilight?

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4118 on: March 28, 2009, 12:48:51 am »
If we keep talking about it, neither one of us will ever want to go to the dentist again! :laugh:

It's O.K the cost of a trip, means it is way out of my league now. The bloody tooth fairy was obviously listening the other night, as I now have a raging toothache, hence still up posting. I seem to haver an abscess under a crown, which is a real sod as there is nowhere for the abscess to drain out of.

I am on multiple P.K's and still no joy. Where are the dentists of my youth when cocaine was used on a regular basis. It was wasted on me then.

However right at this moment, I am strongly considering the hammer and pliers method. Even my eye and ear hurt.In fact if I was not so incredibly brave,not, I would be sitting here crying.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4119 on: March 28, 2009, 12:54:55 am »
The doctors gave you cocaine for pain when you were a child Fiona? Wow!

I'm so sorry to hear about your tooth honey! That sounds so painful. Can you go to a Med Check and have it looked at? It may cost you fifty or sixty dollars but at least they could precribe you some antibiotics, which is probably what you need right now.

What kind of pain killers are you taking? I take vicodin for my back pain.

You should try to build up your immune system. I read the other day that if you drink 5 cups of black tea a day for a couple of weeks you can strengthen your immune system ten fold. I've been very busy drinking lots of black tea and I also take green tea pills twice each day. If you get your immune system built up you can probably ward off many of those tooth infections!

There must be someplace you can go to get some anti biotics Fiona. Perhaps a free clinic in your area. Look it up in the phone book. They will treat you for free. They won't do anything about your tooth, but you can get some much needed antibiotics!

I hope you feel better real soon honey! :-*