Author Topic: Messages From The Heartland  (Read 2147791 times)

Offline jstephens9

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
Re: Messages From The Heartland
« Reply #4120 on: March 28, 2009, 01:09:46 am »
Jack is in the room  ;)

injest

« Reply #4121 on: March 28, 2009, 01:22:14 am »
Jack is in the room  ;)

howdy stranger!!

how's the frost out on the pumpkin?  ;) ;)

Offline optom3

• BetterMost 1000+ Posts Club
« Reply #4122 on: March 28, 2009, 01:33:54 am »
I have some antibiotics I hoarded from the last abscess, so I took a loading dose and am hoping for the best. My big problem is when I say I hate dentists, I am not exaggerating. I can only be treated under anaesthetic now, as in put to sleep. That is a real GDBOA expensive situation.

I need to traipse on down the yellow brick road and get me some courage, or at least the cute shoes!!!

Back In England cocaine was used until I was about 10 !!!! I am on vicodin and coincidentally James bought me some tea a a couple of days ago, when I was getting really stressed. He asked me for a starbucks, which I allow very occasionally as a treat.Bless him, while I was in the rest room he bought me the tea.

I am also taking Beta carotene and B vits. to give me a boost.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • The BetterMost 10,000 Post Club
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4123 on: March 28, 2009, 02:18:23 am »
I have some antibiotics I hoarded from the last abscess, so I took a loading dose and am hoping for the best. My big problem is when I say I hate dentists, I am not exaggerating. I can only be treated under anaesthetic now, as in put to sleep. That is a real GDBOA expensive situation.

I need to traipse on down the yellow brick road and get me some courage, or at least the cute shoes!!!

Back In England cocaine was used until I was about 10 !!!! I am on vicodin and coincidentally James bought me some tea a a couple of days ago, when I was getting really stressed. He asked me for a starbucks, which I allow very occasionally as a treat.Bless him, while I was in the rest room he bought me the tea.

I am also taking Beta carotene and B vits. to give me a boost.

Drink tea Fiona. Drink lots and lots and LOTS of tea! Preferably black tea or green tea. I'm not kidding. You'll quickly notice a difference within 24-36 hours. And take those antibiotics! And a vicodin or two when you need some relief!

I'm so sorry you are hurting like this sweetie! It absolutely breaks my heart.

And keep taking those vitamins too! Okay? :-*

{{{FIONA}}}

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4124 on: March 28, 2009, 02:24:11 am »
Jack is in the room  ;)

Hi sweet baby!!

How are you doing tonight Jack?

And give that Code cat a kiss and hug for me, okay? And I'll kiss and hug my Cody dog for you! :D

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Is In Indianapolis!
« Reply #4125 on: March 28, 2009, 02:37:11 am »
I'm a huge fan of that show! I'd go down there and volunteer, but I heard they already have too many volunteers. And I refuse to be one of those nosy fans that just get in the way, so I'll watch the news and wait for the episode to air, probably later on May 17.

They were in Holland, Indiana several years ago, but NEVER in Indianapolis to my knowledge. :)

From the Indychannel.com

'Extreme' Dates Tweaked As Big Event Nears
Home To Be Built; Entire Neighborhood Refurbished

INDIANAPOLIS -- The clock is ticking as "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition," in conjunction with Indianapolis-area homebuilder Estridge, prepares to construct a home in a week for an Indianapolis family in need.

The family was originally going to be notified on Friday, but that was pushed back to Saturday because of issues related to the ABC television production, 6News' Renee Jameson reported.

The family's home will be demolished on Sunday, and a new home will be built from Monday, March 30 through Friday, April 3.

The new home will be revealed to the family for the first time on Saturday, April 4.

About 3,500 people from all over Indiana have donated their time, and more than 500 skilled workers will pitch in.

An exhausting yet exhilarating level of organization and planning goes into the event.

"We want to make a physical impact, a visible and physical impact where people go, 'Wow,'" said Paul Estridge Jr., president of Estridge.

The family's story and their new home will be featured on the show's season finale, which will air on May 17, but the story will be like none that have come before it. Not only will the lucky winners get a new home, but others will be fixed up and more.

"The cleanup and the trees and the landscaping throughout this entire neighborhood of over 400 homes is what we're talking about," Estridge said.

The massive undertaking means working around the clock in a very limited period of time, in addition to keeping a secret.

"They say, 'I won't tell anybody. Let me be the only one who knows,'" said Brad Love, executive vice president of Estridge. "It will all be revealed soon. It is hard to keep a secret."

While the area where the building will take place can't be revealed, the need is great.

"There's boarded-up and abandoned houses that are really a very serious health and safety problem within this neighborhood," Estridge said.

The anticipation is strong, but soon all will be revealed as a family's entire neighborhood gets much-needed care.

Spectators will be encouraged to come out as the foundation is poured and the home is framed next Monday.

http://www.theindychannel.com/entertainment/18994741/detail.html

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4126 on: March 28, 2009, 02:54:39 am »
Can you imagine what it would be like if a vampire fell in love with you? He didn't wish to drink your blood. He didn't wish to harm you in any way. He just fell deeply DEEPLY in love with you.

I know. I know. There's no such thing as vampires.

But DAMN!! *pant* *pant*

Does it get any more erotic than that?

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4127 on: March 28, 2009, 02:58:20 am »
If a vampire fell in love with me I'd tell him to go ahead and suck on my neck.

At least I think I would. :-\

I think being a vampire would be fun just as long as I didn't do anything bad.... like the vampires in Twilight.

The Cullen's are human friendly vampires. :D

Offline David In Indy

• BetterMost Supporter!
  • You've Got Male
« Reply #4128 on: March 28, 2009, 03:00:04 am »
If any of you "guests" out there reading this thread are vampires, I openly and willingly invite you to come and bite my neck tonight!

I'm all yours! :laugh:

injest

« Reply #4129 on: March 28, 2009, 12:30:31 pm »
If a vampire fell in love with me I'd tell him to go ahead and suck on my neck.

At least I think I would. :-\

I think being a vampire would be fun just as long as I didn't do anything bad.... like the vampires in Twilight.

The Cullen's are human friendly vampires. :D
ok...I was reading some fiction? sci fi...and there was this planet of beings that lived off the blood of a particular animal on their planet...a long time ago there were a ton of these animals but over time they became more and more endangered so it became a crime to kill an animal...well there was a catastrophe and nearly ALL the animals died..so the people were starving...so they built ships and tried to find new food sources...the only thing they found was other BEINGS...

it was VERY interesting!

see they were so horrified at the idea of feeding off INTELLIGENT beings that they decided that it would be better to die..well some disagreed cause they said...better a FEW of THEM than all of us!

and so these few went off and starting killing beings! and the other 'vampires' were so appalled they refused any more help from the outside...oh it was VERY good!